Will you fan yourself if you feel hot?

Singapore
Will you fan yourself if you feel hot? How do you fan yourself then? I would fan myself if I'm feeling hot using my shirt. Some of my friends find it weird for me to fan myself and said that it is useless to do so.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
yes, when i feel too hot with the cooling system breaking down, i would fan myself. we have this hand fan kind of thing which is quite okay but onlything is that hands kind of get frozen on prolonged fanning. using my short - is a big NO. obviously i am a girl. LOl..
Oh yes, I do hand fanning as well although the effect is not very great but better than nothing. I actually mean fanning using shirt not short. Do you fan with shirt then?
@mimpi1911 (25454)
oops typos there!! i meant shirt and not short..LOL..
i will do anything if i feel hot,i ll take a plunge in water or even fan myself.if i fan myself i do it with any book or notebook kept by me.
What if you do not have a book or notebook with you? How do you fan then? Thin book or notebook are the best to fan and I do that too if they are available to me.
i am never without any book ;if not book i have newspaper with me so i can fan with that but if i do not have anything and if i feel hot i'll use my hands to bring relief to me.