Who is the better partner, the older or the younger person?

For me, it's the older partner. Im a woman so I believe I would be better in the company of an older man because he must already be matured in thinking. I don't know other people's view. Can you tell me what you think about this?
@ssh123 (31100)
It is neither younger nor older, but it is an understanding person make the partnership work.
@jalbeos (1176)
A lot of girls say, they want an older partner. I agree that older man are more mature!
@ssh123 (31100)
Maturity comes by experience. The girl who prefers older man sooner or later (except for money purpose) feels disillusioned. The intensity varies and it is decreasing trend in older men.
@zandi458 (27952)
You have to be comfortable with that person. Older person might be more matured but if you're not compatible it will be a disaster. So it all depends on you to make the final judgement whom you want to be with.
@martinha (631)
• Portugal
It depends. Some younger can sometimes be more mature than an older person. I don't choose friends and partners because of their age, I choose them because I like the way they are. When I meet someone I like I don't care if he is younger or older, it's not like I'm going to ask his age before dating him... There are people younger than me that would give excellent and that also happens to someone older than me.
I think both can be good. Whether or not a person is a good partner really depends on many factors, such as personality, maturity, personal experiences, etc. A young person may be mature even though they don't have that much life experiences. While an older person tends to be more mature as they have more experience, their experiences may actually be emotional baggage and if that's the case, they don't really make good partners.