Are you forgetful?

@Neriz69 (1037)
Did it ever happen to you that you go to your room to get something and then end up doing another thing? It happens to me a lot of times. I go to my room to get dirty laundry, I see something else like a magazine then I start to read, and then I forget all about the dirty laundry. How about you what are your forgetful moments?
I always do this! I walk into my room and stand in there, umming and ahhing over what I went there to do in the first place. I'm forgetful in general, as well. For instance, I couldn't tell you what I was doing this time last week. I forget what handbag I was using yesterday, so I can never find my work keys! Hehe! x
@rangics (1335)
Oh yes I have experienced that several times. What I usually do is that I go back to the area where I last thought of that thing to get or do. Sometimes it works because I ended up remembering the thing that I forget.. hehehehe..^_*
@avelnrm (239)
i am also a forgetful person. sometimes, i go to the store and forget what i was supposed to buy and so i go back home to ask my mother again.
@psyche49f (2511)
I am a certified forgetful person...really, it is bad...in fact, I list it as one of my greatest weaknesses. I have experienced having to forget what I was supposed to get in the next room. And worst...I have left the car keys locked inside several times! Forgetfulness is really expensive--in terms of time, money, energy. Imagine if you got to the grocery store only to find out you forgot to bring your wallet/money. Since it is really important, you need to drive back home and fetch your wallet. It's a waste of time, gas, energy. That's why to minimize it, I list down the things I do so as not to forget. I must really be getting old, so I have to try hard to remember important events, activities, appointments.