School's Out School's Out....teacher let the.................

The teachers have let all the little monkey's out. What do you plan on doing this summer with your kids? I'm happy but I bet I will be ready for them to go back come Aug. What are your plans?
@misheleen73 (6037)
Are you talking to me when you refer to monkey's my friend??? Huh ?? My little monkeys have school until next Wednesday thanks to the snow days we had. You know my plans already.. CUBA, CUBA, CUBA !!! Can you tell I'm just a tad excited ??? LOL
Ahhhh just a bit but that i sok you have every reaso to be excited!
@Michele21 (3095)
I made a "Fun Jar" with my kids, it is just a glass jar they got to decorate with stickers. And I wrote down all different kids of fun things to do with them on pieces of paper and folded them up, library, zoo, museum, make cookies, swim, go for a walk, color, finger painting, etc. and in the mornings I let each of my kids pick one piece of paper and we do those two "fun" things that day. Today we went to the Zoo and they are going to play in the water, we have a little pool, slip & slide, sprinklers and more so they get to choose what they want to do, it is just "water play". They love getting to pick what they get to do and stay sort-of busy!! Of course I on;y put things in there that I don't mind doing, and if I don't want to do something one day I will take it out of the jar before they get to pick something =)
What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
@Ravenladyj (22992)
My kids arent done school til June 26th or something like that....and I'll be glad when they are home cause I really do miss them during the school yr LOL (I can't believe I just admitted to that LOL)....this yr I'd like to go camping, do some roadtrips, some amusement parks and I'M TRYING to come up with enough money to take the kiddies away for a couple weeks to California....
wow they go really late
@sunshine4 (8710)
We still have 3 full weeks of school and then one week of 1/2 days. I will be doing a lot of babysitting kids this summer. We will be at our pool every nice day. Picnic lunches and popsicles and playing on the swings and in the sandbox. My kids will be going to basketball camp and football camp. Hopefully we will have lots of time to just chill.