Names for my Small Business

@breepeace (3027)
I've been trying to think of names for my copyediting and proof reading company (publishers send me un-edited copy to be proofread, have spelling/grammatical errors fixed) and I'm kind of at a loss. I was thinking something with Details in the title (it's extremely detail oriented work) like 'All in the Details' or 'Minor Details' but I’m not sure how those would appear to prospective clients. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions that aren't too tacky sounding?
@inked4life (4228)
Hmm...thats a tough one. I can't really think of anything with "details" in it but the name that popped into my head right away was "Between The Lines"...it signifies reading and is also where you put the errors and notations when proofreading...or how about "Red Ink"?...good luck
Or "The Blue Pencil", which is what we always used to mark corrections.
@roniroxas (10576)
"every detail" or "every detail matters". goodluck with your business
@youdontsay (3503)
Hmmm. How about "The proof is in the details"? "Attention to detail"? "No detail too small"? "Editorial Detail"? "The Detailed Editor" or "Detailed Editing"? "Corrected Detail"? I'm not convinced that publishers would be caught by the term "detail" as much as words like "editing" or "proofing". Will you let us know what you decide?