I need your help

@LittleMel (14059)
I have this discussion http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1025491.aspx for many weeks now. Someone was very nice to respond the best she could, but I need more response so I can pick BR and resolve it. I'm sure by now a lot of blogs have been submitted to mylot. My blog is in my profile, it's not about moneymaking, but if you want to exchange blog links, leave a comment I'll visit your blog too.
@mskzalameda (4036)
Yeah I have seen that discussion LittleMel and I have responded to it too. I will visit your blog after this answer. Hey, do you want a blog review so that our link page won't clutter? :)
ok I'll check your blog after this. Blog review is like this, you review the contents of my site, the look, the presentation and everything. Be a critic, say anything you want to say about my blog and I'll do it to yours too. That's it. We just need to put links to the other's blog with the keyword we want to put. For me it would be: "make money online" and "cases". on these words, you will create a link, linking to my site. Your blog is not about money making so, it depends on you on what you want me to put as your keyword. Remember to have a keyword that appeals greatly to the mass so that your blog will be known and will not be buried and people will know that a wonderful blog exists. thanks! :) just leave a comment on my blog if you have questions.
@LittleMel (14059)
OK I will put your link as Blog Reviews under the post label Bloggers Links. This is where I posted all blogs I am linked to. You can put my blog link as Curious Mel's Blog LOL I'm interested in so many topics so you can safely call my blog that. That should make people interested to read my blog :) About the review, I will wait for you to review my blog first then I will do the same with yours. I have over 20 posts so it might take you some time to read all of them. Thanks !
ok I'll browse your stuffs first and then Ill do a blog review. will keep you updated about that. thanks! :)