Coffee or tea

coffee - what do you like
@tolyme (305)
Argentina
What would u prefer in the early morning?
@Michele21 (3094)
I have to have a strong cup of coffee to wake me up!! Tea just doesn't do it for me!! I have a few cups of coffee to wake me up so I can get through the day.
@tolyme (305)
• Argentina
ya i agree with you.i also fell good to start my day with coffee
@oasis_9 (833)
Coffee :) but i love to drink tea also, just prefer coffee to start my day
@tolyme (305)
• Argentina
I also prefer coffee in early mornings
hot tea with sugar for sweet day.. black coffee for hard day.. but i prefer tea than coffee in the morning ^_^
I prefer to drink coffee in the morning.I also need the newspaper. The day either of them gets delayed or I don’t get up, I lose my mood. Nothing good happens for me that day as I feel a lot irritated and frustrated. It refreshes my mind and body. Morning is not complete reading paper while drinking coffee. In the afternoon i have tea with biscuits. Black tea with lime is good for health.
@burcun (504)
• Turkey
Hi, I prefer to drink tea early mornings. I cant drink coffee before eat anything.
I don't drink coffee hardly ever. To start my day it would have to be coffee. Not tea. I don't drink until lunch and then after that. I don't drink tea in the mornings.