Is it shame for a man to stay Virgin at the age of 40

I have male friends who claim that they are still Virgins at the age of 40 or so. I dont know how true anyway but I was wondering, is it shame for a man to stay virgin at this age? What do you think were the reasons why some men manage to keep their virginity inspite of their ages.
@spec71 (796)
i dont think its a shame...infact it is a difficult thing to do and a proud thing
It is a personal choice..no shame in that.
@rangics (1335)
It's not a shame to claim that you're still a virgin at that age. Whatever reasons those people who stayed ' untouch ', I respect that. It's their choice anyway. They must be very proud I guess with it.;)
@huilee (1010)
I think it is not... U must have been conservative to have maintain that and i think theres nothing wrong with it... Dun care about what others think... As long as u are happy...
of course not in my opinion...
Hi Hermie, For me it is not shameful to be a virgin if that is one's preference in life. Some people take a vow of celibacy. Others just like to be in their pure state. Different strokes for different people. Alma
@kchylie (66)
well theres nothing ashamed there... in fact when the lady loves him so much and knows it she will be proud coz atleast among all the men she will waiting for atleast she found one who is really her first.
@robert19ph (4584)
It is not very shameful and actually he is very noble to stay a virgin at 40. It is very easy for a man to lost his virginity if he choice to. He has his own purpose and it should be rspected.