Have you ever had a food fight with your kids?

I have and it was a BLAST! Yes, I had a big mess to clean up afterwards but I'd do it again. :) The look on my son's face when I nailed him with a meatball was PRICELESS! Then it was on! I know that there aren't many parents who would risk the mess, but my kids will never forget it. We'll laugh about it for a long time. Has anyone else done this with their kids?
Hahahhahaha. Thats wonderful. I love it. Well I don't have kids.But used to have it with my brother and sister and used to get some good bashing from mom. Afterwards she would have make us clean the whole mess. Hope you have good fun and took their help to clean the mess. Keeps the bond stroner.
I cleaned while they showered but I didn't mind a bit. Afterall, I started it! :D I haven't had that much fun in a long time!
@tina12679 (1126)
from time to time we get into one too usually started by my hubby. But when i still lived at home there was at least one mashed potatoe fight a year at the very least and it was alwyas great fun untill the cleanup LOL But you need something like a food fight every once in awhile.
LMAO!!! That does some like a BLAST!!! I of course don't have kids yet but watching them on movies and TV shows I've often wondered if I would. I think as long as I was in a great mood I so would do it! I think it would be a great experience and I'm sure my kids - like yours - would love it and cherish that memory. I think you've got to be a pretty cool mom to do something like that.
@rapolu_cs (1184)
Thats crazy,hahahaha,and it proves your attachment with yur kids and the way you treat and behave with them as if you also a child,great. I never had such a expierence till now as my loved one is small for all that.