what is your main source of earning?

i think it is very difficult to say but... share..
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I write and translate articles for a magazine. This is not a job for a lot of money, but it allows me freedom.
I think really it is a very nice job!! cool!! you must be enjoying this job!!
@servlet (190)
• Poland
I am a system administrator and PHP programmer. It seems to be quite good job and well it really is, but now I just want to start my own business! Regards...
i am earning from most of the programs listed in my blog www.earnhotcash.blogspot.com
@smoke_gun (1243)
my main earning as hairstylist,started research opportunity earning online last year.adbrite is my main source of earning online.
@msbiggs24 (285)
My main source of income comes from writing articles for Associated Content. I'm paid about $5.00 per article that I write and I try to write at least 5 a day.
oh dear very cool way to earn good job!!
I am self employed. I have a small home based business which is an internet cafe. I also do desktop publishing, graphic designing, online tutorial, etc. but my main is definitely the internet cafe. I enjoy it very much because while at home and taking care of my kids and the house, I earn because of it.
oh its great having a cafe of your own means no expenses to be beaed for being online!! Actually i have to pay lot for being online!! thats why i didnot afford to be online more!!
@scorpio16 (1707)
No my dear, it is not at all difficult to say. My main source of income is SALARY from the company where I work full time.