Who is your role model?

Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw - Entrepreneurial Scientist in Biotechnology
@rakhii (1302)
Everyone has a role model in life whom a person follows and try to become like that. Who is your role model in life?My role model is Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Chairman and Managing Director of Biocon Limited who did poineering efforts in biotechnology. She has been a leading businesswoman of indian industry and provided a name to indian biopharmaceutical industry and Biocon in world. To read more about her, you may follow the link below:http://www.biocon.com/biocon_aboutus_kmprofile.asp Would you like to share your role model?
@jammyjt (136)
Donald Trump - because i want to be rich
@rakhii (1302)
Thats good.....I liked your frankness....
oprah winfrey is my role model the kind of work she is doing for women and children is great. her life reflects so many hardships and still she stands strong as the famous woman in usa
@Manoj_s (939)
i would say my role model is Gandhi or i admire him lot more than others (dont think that i am a gandhian , i am not that lucky in my life to apply all the priciples in my life,but i would say i am trying a bit )i simply admire him coz he want the wellness of the villagers and he want equality to everyone .He has got idea over all the areas of life in finance ,education ,health, politiics,god,love,non-violence.what else he even know how to take care of pregnant woman and how to have a safe delviery of a child even with out the help of any body.What a life he lead if one want understand how difficult to practice these principles in life we have try to apply in our day to day life then we realise it is not easy to have such a life of simplicity. Another persone i admire is one from our area he is a gandhian and he is fighting now a days against the atrocite s going on in the medical field .he is an ordinary person and it is not easy ot fight agianst the million doller business pharmacutical companies who if possible can buy the entire india .what he is doing is he is curing diseases throug nature cure (gandhi was an expert in nature cure)and he is slowly building the support of lot of ordinary people in our area .i admire him a lot especially the way he conduct his speech in publice speeches .it is indeed a delight to watch and lot of fun.his name is Dr.jacob vadakanchery .(u will not have heard that name) Again other one our own Baba ramdeve what a trmendous pesonality he is and to fight single handedly aginast these cola cos and MNC s which destroys our nation it is not at all easy.he has rescued lot of people by means of yoga and pranayama .lot of poor people are consider him as god .People consider those persone who cures diseases always as god .
@rakhii (1302)
You are true.....Baba Ramdev has been better than doctors to common man. He has cured so many diseases of people and helping them a lot. I admire him a lot....Thanks for your response...!!!