If you could be any animal in the world

Which one would you choose to be and why. For me, I'd love to be a racehorse. Only have to work for 5 minutes or less every month. Your career is over after a few years and then you spend the rest of your days on a farm getting jiggy with the ladies....lets hear it people...what do you want to be?
As much as I dislike birds personally, I think if I were going to be an animal, I'd like to be a bird. Flying would be awesome. :)
yeah, that would be cool....thanks
Oh yeah a bird... for sure. Flying would be the best.
@crazynurse (7510)
Having spent my life at only 5 feet 1 inch tall, I have always longed to be tall. I have longed for long, slender legs. Hence, my fascination with and collection of giraffes! I would want to be a reticulated giraffe and roam gracefully, eating vegitation from the treetops! Oh, and my halo (acquired in this life) would look so cute perched on those little horns! *wink*
I think my wife would like that too...her side of the family are all short...no-one over 5'5 whereas my side are all over 6'
@ljcapps (1927)
I can tell you from what my wife has said, being a woman and short, or at least midheight would be a welcome change. My darling wife is about 6 feet tall. And she's the shortest in her immediate family. Her grandfather is 6'4, being the shortest of 7 brothers. LOL Our son is going to be freakishly tall.
I would like to be a fish......I'd like to be under the sea..In an octopus' garden in the shade. I'd sing and dance because l know l wouldn't be found,in a octopus' garden in the shade.
*hums vigerously* thanks, I'll have that song on my mind for days now!!! HeHe
sounds like you could also be a beatle
@freak369 (4702)
I'd have to say a bat. Not that I enjoy eating insects or hanging upside down in a cave .. just that they are such awesome creatures that have such a bad rep in the animal kingdom. The racehorse was a good idea .. unless you break your leg and they want to shoot you.
if i'd had to guess what you would have said my guess would have been a wolf or a bat...pretty good huh?
I would have to be a Monkey. To swing through the trees and cause mischief would be great and seeing as banans are my favourite fruit what else would I need. I'm not keen on the grooming side though, maybe I could set up my own salon, Vidal Babboon!!
cool...think of all the fun you could have throwing poop at people as well
@vesuvius (1677)
If I could be an animal, I'd be a giraffe. Giraffes are among the kindest mammals and they are herbivores so they need not kill other animals for ingestion. Because of their big size, giraffes are rarely subjects of carnivorous predation (i.e. by lions, tigers, etc..) so giraffes live a little longer with less worries. Giraffes are also very cute - I'd like to be cute too. I just wish I wouldn't be taken for entertainment at the zoo. LOL
nice answer...that's not one I thought anyone would have chosen
@breepeace (3028)
A pampered housecat. They honestly have the best life ever! My cat sleeps pretty well all day, either on the bed or the couch. She gets petted whenever she asks, gets completely spoiled whenever my boyfriend comes home, and goes outside to play in the backyard pretty well whenever she asks. She's allowed to cuddle in the bed, while the dog is told to sleep on their bed on the floor. She's well fed, well groomed and well loved. What a life!
Our cats are the same....play all night, sleep all day...just like having teenagers at home
@vonne28th (1494)
If i could be an animal,i want to be a turtle though we all know that turtles are really very slow in walking,coz turtles has a longer lives than any others animals. They can also live on land and on water. And aside from that,they have their own houses even without looking for any jungles.
@Modestah (11195)
I would only choose to be a human. However, I would not mind sharing some of the unique abilities of some of the base animals... I would love to experience soaring without the fear and danger of crashing a ultra lite or hang glider...I would like to have the agility of a cat (but just don't feel any compunction to eat rodents!) I'd like to be able to swim with the dolphins and possess their echo location abilities...I would really like to enjoy a day of the fruit bat's diet of mango lapping. hehe. well, you get the idea. I would only desire to be human though, as my Lord and Savior chose also to be and that I have the hope of heaven.
@gasmas100 (588)
I would love to be a cat, as they are very enagmatic and self-dependant animals..besides I love cats, so it would be so..
@MarkyB21 (1545)
Wolves - I would like to be a wolf!
I'd like to be a wolf. I like the way their packs are so close with a strong sense of community. I also know that I should stay away from humans so I'd have a good chance of survival ;-)
@Ravenladyj (22992)
" then you spend the rest of your days on a farm getting jiggy with the ladies" *falls over in a fit of giggles* omg thats priceless!! LOL I would love to be a Black Leopard OR a Brown Bear...simply because they are my totems and I have very similar characteristics to both of them so it'd be an easy transition LOL
Actually, I would like to be a cat. Because I love cats so much, and sometimes I believe I have been a cat in my prexistence .Cats are special creature, graceful and smart. They just like humanbeings, or exactly they like children.They are allways naughty and cute.They steal the fish from the icebox when you forget to shut the door.They will sleep in your bed all the day as they are the owner of the bed.They play the woman when you scold they because of their mistakes.They live a happy live when they are well fed.They feel curious of everything.The flower ,a feather, a fly or a toy,they can afford all a day in one interesting thing.They are sensitive as women. They love adventure experience.Cats need a lot of love, just like me .Being loved as a cat, it is amazing.
i want to be a cat. free food,medical and toys..don't have to work,and i can sunbathe all day. well..that's what my cats do,anyway LOL