God is not even a theory! - evidence for god?

A) the idea of god is a theory which there is no evidence for. B) the theory of evolution is a theory where there is substantial evidence for. C) the theory of gravity is a theory where there is also substantial evidence for. questions, if one believes in A, how can one not believe in B? if one believes in B and C, how can one believe in A? why wouldnt someone believe in B, if they believe in C? and, what is your evidence of god? concludingly, a theory is an idea based on facts, evidence, truth. since there is none for god, how can god even be considerd a theory?
I think the phrase G-d is a theory is being misused by atheists and agnostics.I think they mean G-d is an idea. An idea can be a theory that hasn't been proven yet.
an idea is not a theory. idea:personal view theory:view based on facts
An idea isn't a theory, that is why G-d as an idea works.
that is exactly why i am saying god is not a theory.
@DeenaD (2688)
If you believe that God does not exist, why aren't you bored with the whole topic of God already? What about religion fascinates you to the point that you spend free time trying to engage people in religious discussions? It puzzles me, and I can only come up with one explanation for it.
lol..that is why im an atheist. if i didnt care, i would be an agnostic. and also, i am always trying to find a truth. i used to be religious, and now im a non believer, but as long as more people are willing to debate, i am happy to do so. this is because i could become religious in a snap, if something inspires me to do so. thats why i dont like it when people get personal. im doing it for myself, and i do it at school. most atheists i know are like me. the more we try to find the truth for ourselves, the more the ideas of a judaeo christian god become less evident, and falls apart. thanks
@DeenaD (2688)
lol, fighting, I think you missed my point. A true atheist would be beyond this.
hehe.. i guess i havent passed that stage yet, according to you. i must debunk all the gods by myself, pantheist, judaeo christian, hindo, etc. to really be true atheist. so far i have only debunked judeo and alah... and pantheism will be the hardest i think...
YOU are evidence along with everything else in the Universe that proofs that God does exist indeed. God is not a theory it's a FACT. Creation is not theory, it's a fact. You are not a theory, you're a fact. Therefore, God is a fact. Creation came to be becuase of God. A house is not built by itself, nor does it evolve from another thing. Evolution is theory. There is no fact in that. Evolution is just the theory of a bunch of men (humans). WHere's the evidence that evolution is true when all you see is evidence that there is a GOD? Look around. Pay ATTENTION to the universe and everything in it because you're obviosly not looking. Best wishes.
how am i evidence, and everything else, evidence for gods existance? god is not even a theory. if they are facts, so is the flying spagehti monster. in your view, everything has a creator. a house is built by a human, and a human is built by god. using this same logic, god also needs a creator, this is why this is not a good argument. theorys are based on facts. you just contridicted yourself saying that evolution is a theory with no facts. its either a theory, or an idea. there is more evidence proving evolution than there is natural selection. its funny how you undermind my understanding of the universe and then say "best wishes". you have not shown me any evidence for god. evidence for evolution is everywhere, it requires study.
You believe what you want. However, just because you think there is no God doesn't mean that there isn't one. God doesn't have a creator because he is "the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end". The creation itselfs SCREAMS of the existince of God. Evolution usually changes its theories or ideas, however you want to call it. It's never consistent. Obviously you know a lot of evolution. Have you ever read the Bible or any religious books? Do you know both sides of what you're talking about? Or... do you only know about evolution? I have read books on evolution and it doesn't convince me. You don't have to believe in God if you don't want to but that doesn't take away the fact that he indeed exists.
k, why debate if you keep makin it personal? anyways all im saying is, using the logic that "everything has a creation, accept a creator" is in itself illogical. you cant give this rule to everything then take it away from something supernatural. if it was like this, i could do it with anything. i could give a simple rule to everything and take it away from the "flying spagehti monster". this rule is illogical and no good logician or philosopher would use this. usually theories do change, thats why its a "theory". but i am not aware of the theory of evolution changing... yes, i have read the bible (although very boring to tell you the truth lol) and the koran (also very boring, since i have a shorter attention span than most) i used to be religious. i dont see how god and evolution relate. keep in mind, the theory of evolution and the theory of the big bang are 2 diffrent things. some believe in one but dont believe in the other. this does not attempt to replace "the theory of god" (which i am trying to prove that its not even a theory). it is possible to believe in god and accept evolution and the big bang. there are many types of theists, pantheists, deists etc. all im saying is that there is no evidence for the judaeo christian god and there will never be. since there is no evidence, we cant jump to conclusions. atheists say that the universe never had a begining or end, the universe is eternal and time is aswell. that is why it doesnt need a creator, because it was there all the time. thats why some atheists are also pantheists (like einstein). thanks