Is Jesus Christ God

Jesus Christ - I love this picture because it shows Jesus as A shepherd who cares even for the smallest sheep in His flock.
Personally, I believe that He is but I also know that there are many out there who dont. Can you tell me if you believe that He is God or not? Whatever your answer maybe I hope you will include an explanation.
i do not intend to hurt your feelings but as you have asked for personal thoughts,i would say that i do not think jesus christ is a god.i view this whole universe as a power,an energy and i believe that everyone including you and me are just different forms of this energy,the same soul runs through all of us,for jesus christ i believe he was a messenger of god but he too had the same soul which runs through us,ya but i believe he is superior than many of us but i do not take him as god.
I understand that and dont worry, I know you dont intend to hurt my feelings or anyone else's. Here in myLot, we respect each other's views. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I hope beliefs wont get in the way of developing friendships.
@SheliaLee (2738)
Hello! I wanted to say that yes I do believe Jesus Christ is God. My reason is the Bible tells us that there is a Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and the three are in one. That is something that is so hard for us to understand, how can they be three yet one at the same time. But when we get to Heaven He will be able to explain it to us fully. God Bless You and have a great day! SheliaLee
I believe the explanation of the Holy Trinity is like this: I am Hermie. I am one person but I have thre manifestations. In my business, I am the Boss, the supreme authority. In my home, I am my the Mother of my kids. To my friends, I am their Advisor and Comforter. Three different offices. Three different roles but only one Person. Thanks for posting.
@SheliaLee (2738)
That is an excellent way of putting it. Thank you for sharing that with me. :)