Which is the best free internet TV software?

@1qazxsw2 (512)
Singapore
I have been watching internet TV lately on some websites by yahoo..Some are decent but mostly poor resolutions or just some links to other websites etc.. Any good websites which can view many international channels and videos..? Any good and free software for viewing TV channels on the PC? Thanks
@jpso138 (7844)
I am an avid fan of internet tv. Point is much of this free internet tv's have limitation considering the fact that they are free. I have purchase an internet tv product online and its working perfectly fine. It also comes with bonuses and free additional players. If your interested, just send me an email and I will send you a link for the item. By the way my email add is obregon.jonatha@yahoo.com. Make sure you write internet tv on the subject.
@jpso138 (7844)
I made an error upon writing my email add. So here it goes again. obregon.jonathan@yahoo.com. Sorry for that.