Do you like it better with your friends' notifications on or off?

I have mine set to on so all the new discussions and responses comes to my email BUT I get so many emails that it is overwhelming at times. Do you like it better to go to the site and get discussions your friends have started or Do you like them to come to your email?
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I have a very select few that I have on to notify me when they have started a new discussion I only have those as true friends and those that I truly enjoy most of their discussions. That way my emails inbox is not overwhelmed with so many mylot new discussion emails. But I do answer them and then I go to check out the discussions my friends started as soon as I basically get on mylot and snwer those I do not have on notify. Maybe you should try it that way for a day see how it goes. I am sure your friends won't mind they probably have their set up this way too some of them anyhow. Well good luck.
Thanks for the advice and for posting.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
You are welcome! I hope that if you tried the advice that it worked well for you.
@sigma77 (5385)
I leave the notification on and get lots of emails. It is easier for me to go through them and answer as many as I can. But if I let them go for several days, there would be too many to go through. It is quicker than searching the site for topics to answer, at least it is for me.
I missed a couple of days this weekend and had to just delete them and not get to go post on them. There was just way too many.
Sorry, I forgot to thank you for posting.
@Sherry12 (2475)
I also have mine set to get email notifications. But I'm thinking of switching it.
I'm afraid I'll leave someone out if I dont' keep them to my email. Thanks for posting.
@maddysmommy (16235)
I actually prefer that they come through my email so I try to make an effort to respond, however it has been so overwhelming that I either post to some and not all. I skim through the discussions and if I can post a quick reply then I will then and there, if not, I will leave it in my inbox until I am able to respond. Sometimes I have deleted some just because I don't have anything to say. I had one friend that was posting 30-40 discussions a day and I just got fed up and turned the notification button off - its way too much for my liking LOL
Wow! that would be way too many to have to answer a day. LOL It would keep you busy. Thanks for posting.
@terri0824 (4991)
I have my notifications on, so that I can go through my e-mail to post a discussion. But I can agree with you, it sends a lot of e-mail, especially when you get a lot of post from a discussion you have started. On a message I started yesterday, I have had 60 responses. So that is 60 e-mails that I have alone. I try to respond to all of them, but the more I get the harder it is to keep up with.
IT is so hard to get back to all of them. Thanks for responding.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I have some people whoose discussions are interesting to me and i prefer to get info in my email immidiately. But most of the others are off because i dont like the full mailbox.
I don't like the full mailbox either. Thanks for posting.
@ellie26 (4128)
Hi mamacathie, I prefer to have their notifications on. In that way, I will have my friends' latest discussions.
Me too. Thanks for posting.
@zandi458 (27952)
I set mine to 'on' too as I want to see how many new discussions I have when I opened my email. I will also check the discussions my friends started. My email provider is quite slow so I will normally just check the other side.
I set mine on so I wouldn't miss any of my friend's discussions, too. Thanks for posting.
• Nigeria
hello friends i am in of some thing but i have gotten it from this website and its solve a whole lot of problem not for me alone but africe and asia visit and see for yourself i will like to owm this to shop online. thanks alot.www.graphcard.com/?rid=21342
• Nigeria
hello friends i am looking for some thing but i have gotten it from this website and its solve a whole lot of problem not for me alone but africa and asia visit and see for yourself i will like to owm this to shop online. thanks alot.www.graphcard.com/?rid=21342
• Nigeria