Hi, all I just recieve a package from one of My Mylot members,

@marciascott (25554)
She send me some flower seeds, Now I will send her some Marigolds. this is so funny, I got the package in a envelope, and there was a nother envelope from Post Office, saying the mail was damaged, I know why I guess they half to check out the mail. it was in a small envelop, but the envelope was torn. I guess they had to check it out. since it was in a small envelope. what do you think they thought it was? It was brown and in a plastic bag. Never mind don't say it. They were flower seeds, I think they were Moon flower seeds. those are the big white flowers that bloom at night and early in the morning, correct me if I am wrong. anyway I will plant them tomorrow morning because it is too hot outside. and I half to go to work.anyway i thought I would ust share this with you. Thanks Vicky if you read this message I will be sending you the Marigold seeds tommorow. Ok, Have a good one everyone thanks Marcie. have anyone of your friends sent you anything from Mylot I am just curious, I have sent a few people from Mylot some things.
@Polly1 (12648)
Moon flowers/Angel trumpets. - Some flowers that I gave Marcie. I gave her the seeds to grow the flowers.
Hey Marcie, I sent them seeds a couple of weeks ago. Thats funny the post office opened the envelope. They probably did think it was some kind of funny stuff. I wonder if they did some lab test on them. They had the seeds long enough to test them. Soak the seeds overnight in a bowl of water, then just plant them tomorrow. I hope they grow for you. So far the ones I planted haven't come up yet. Here is a picture of the flowers.
@marciascott (25554)
Yours haven't come up yet, when did you plant them? I guess it takes a while. I never heard of soaking the seeds in water, do you do all seeds like that or just these seeds? I can't believe you sent them a couple of weeks ago. I had a feeling those were the ones I was right. The flowers remind me of My old neigbor, she die several years ago she taught me a lot about flowers. and she told me about those, she had them on the side ogf her yard, I always though they were pretty!
@Polly1 (12648)
My mom told me to soak them, I did that last year and they grew. This year I soaked some and I just planted some, nothing has come up yet. My mom said they take awhile, I will let you know when they start to grow. My moms grow on their own every year, her flowers haven't started to grow yet neither. If mine don't come up soon, I will ask her if she has any seeds that I can plant and I will send some of them to you.
@marciascott (25554)
Do you use Miracle grow? I always use Miracle grow, and they come nice and big, all my flowers. you should try it!
@sodapop (977)
I work in the post office, and I can tell you if the envelope is not totally flat, it will get caught up in the machines that sorts the mail. I am sure that is how it got ripped opened. If the public only knew what all jams up the machines and then gets thrown away. I am surprised that they sent the seeds on. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. Do you know people put candy in cards and then mail it? Money isn't bad unless it is change. I hope you take a picture of the flowers once they are grown and post it here on myLot.
@marciascott (25554)
I will do thay. I thought about that. It is a good idea. did you see the picture that Vicky posted, that is what it looks like. her name is Polly on Mylot.
@sodapop (977)
I have not seen the picture yet, but I will go and find it right now...by the way, can I say once again, I'm glad you stayed with myLot!
@marciascott (25554)
Go to number 4, have a great week-end!
@gberlin (3836)
I have not asked for or sent anything to any of my mylot friends. That is nice thought that you are exchanging flower seeds.
@marciascott (25554)
I never ask, I just do it. if we have the same interest. I also sent one friend a Birthday present, it didn't cost much It was the thought that counts, I am just a nice person like that, Aquarius. very good natured people.
@gberlin (3836)
As a guy though I think people would view it differently if I started sending stuff to people. But I think it is very nice of you to do so.
@marciascott (25554)
I guess you have a point there. You want some flower seeds, Lol. I was joking, I would send them though. have a good one!
@KrauseHome (35514)
Well, I got a bag of Jerky from oldbuddy when I met him in person back in February, but other than that I have never received anything from anyone on here. Sounds like Fun though, and enjoy the seeds.
@marciascott (25554)
Do you plant flowers, I love Gardening. Miracle grow is good for anything that you grow. How does That jerky taste?
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
i have known oldbuddy through the discussions and his responses, too here in myLot. and he has lots of good ideas about business and earnings. and i never thought that he's that nice, too. good that you received something from him and even met him in real life.
@naka75 (797)
Hello, have a good time with your flowers. How nice to plant your own flowers. I wish I have a garden of my own to plant flowers, then I'll ask you to send me some seeds. LOL.
@marciascott (25554)
I would do it. if you ask, How have you been , I haven't heard from you, i guess you were posting other places or buzy. Ok. Have a nice week-end.
@bonbon50 (659)
For faster germination of the moon flower seeds, soak them in water for 24 hours prior to planting. The same goes for morning glories. The success rate is much higher if you do this.
@marciascott (25554)
That is what Vicky said, she said soak them in water for 24 hours. I am going to try it. thank you have anice week-end!
@rangics (1335)
Wow that is so sweet for a friend to send flower seeds. I actually haven't tried one yet. Hopefully soon.. ;)
@marciascott (25554)
Nice people here!
@brendalee (6083)
That is a really nice idea. I never thought of that before. So no I have never sent or recieved anything from my friends here at mylot except for emails. I hope your flowers grow real pretty for you. I don't have much luck with growing things.
@marciascott (25554)
I love gardening, I plant flowers every year. I just love to see my yard looking nice with flowers.
@zandi458 (27952)
You will find nice people here in mylot. Only mylot provide friendship globally.
that is nice you have make good new friends from mylot. that is sweet now you have new flower. i not send to other people or have receive from mylot. i have from other sites but not here.
@kelly60 (4548)
I have recieved kind words, thoughts and prayers from my mylot friends, but no packages as of yet. I haven't sent out any yet either though. This does sound like a great idea though. I'm sure that many of us have much to share.
Hi sugar. How sweet of her to do that. Did you plant them yet? No, I can say that nobody as yet, has sent me anything. Nor, have I, sorry to say. Have a great day and enjoy your gift.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
nope. i haven't received anything from any of my myLot friends. but it's okey. instead, i have sent some things to them. to those i felt really close, too. and it made me feel so good. maybe i'd feel good, too if i will receive something from anyone here. but i am already happy to have friends here in myLot who give me support and ideas in stuffs i wanna know more about. and that's nice of you and them, too to exchange stuffs. indeed, myLot made this world a better place for all of us... for us to not just make friends online but move to somewhere from here.