Do you like to watch cartoons?

Pakistan
I know that we are all adults here.But still, do you like to watch cartoons? My all time favourite is "tom & jerry".I also like spongebob and simpsons. What about u guyz?Do let me know your favourites.
@babs0818 (1192)
I watch cartoons every day....mostly,because my kids do...but now I even have my own fav. cartoons I cant go without...lol Spongebob and Naruto..
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
i have seen naruto, too because my brothers love watching them. i started watching it because of curiousity. and i found it funny, too.
• Pakistan
Spongebob is my favourite too.
@artguy (1476)
I like to watch the comic book superhero cartoons. They have "The Legion of Superheroes" and "The Batman" on the CW Saturday mornings. I use to love watching "The Justice League" on the cartoon network until they took it off.
• Pakistan
i like "batman" cartoons.
I sometimes watch Sponge Bob. I like Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill and the Fairly Odd Parents. And I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Power Puff Girls and Invader Zim and Courage the Cowardly Dog.
• Pakistan
I also looooooooooooove Power puff girls.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
i love cartoons. and i guess my all time favorite will always be tom and jerry. i can't stop laughing while watching these two cute creatures on the tv screen. these days, most cartoons are called animes. and i love watching them, too. especially, ghost fighters, samurai X and hunter X hunter. these three are my all time favorite animes.
• Pakistan
i like funny cartoons.
OMG, my mom gets on to me all the time about this! I love to watch cartoons, especially Fairly OddParents or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. They are great for when nothing else is on. But my mom is all 'You're 20 years old, you shouldn't be watching cartoons'. But I love some of the sarcasm that's in some of them. I.e. Fairly OddParents is full of pop culture references and sarcasm that kids totally don't get. It makes the show a lot funnier for the adults. It's wonderful!
• Pakistan
I know what you mean.LOL
@emeraldisle (13158)
I still enjoy watching cartoons. Not only do I like to watch the ones that watched as I was growing up, like Tom and Jerry or Scooby doo, but I also like to watch some of the ones my niece watches. Ones like Danny Phantom, Kim Possible, and Fairly Oddparents. Some are really good.
• Pakistan
My daughter just love Kim Possible and i do too.
I am a big fan of the Simpsons, and I think that these are the only cartoons I watch. Once in a while, I have a look at Future Rama, but still very really.
• Pakistan
I like simpsons too.
@vampoet (825)
I LOVE cartoons...Walt Disney movies are my fave. I have every song from every movie memorised. On TV I l;ike justice league, the classic cartoons from warner bros. like road runner, bugs bunny etc...
• Pakistan
Yeah.i love cartoons too....beep..beep.LOL
@webeishere (36377)
My all time favorite is Johnny Quest. Rajji and Bandit are awesome. It's still being shown on the BOOM network on Direct TV. I also love Snaggle Puss, Deputy Dawg and Huckleberry Hound to name just a few. I'm 53 and love sitting with my grandsons watching cartoons. My wife thinks I'm crazy. I've been telling her for over 30 years I was crasy. Haha!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
• Pakistan
Youre not crazy....you are young at heart.