Too much hype, not enought truth

@rabanesd (284)
I've been reading some discussions about making extra money online. Alot of people has too much hype and not enough truth. I see that they post things like "make $100-$1000 dollars just to view advertisements". Too much hype yeah? I have actually fallen into those hypes and found out that you can make that kind of money, but you must have to spend money first. I'm employed in a regular job like anybody else. I didn't have to pay to get hired. Now I see that some people love to give up some money to earn money. I for one cannot pay to earn. That's what got me involved with these free sites that some people just hype about and not really tell you that you have to pay to earn. Check out my site and see that I don't hype nothing. I just show and tell the truth. http://rabanesd.tripod.com Maybe that is the best way to get referrals, but I'm not going to lie to get it. My referrals are going to know the truth before they join up. Share with me your opinions about this topic.
@ricknkae (1726)
I agree with you and that is the right attitude to have I use free sites like you do and when I an trying to get referrals I am not going to lie to get them. If I have been paid I will tell them but if I haven't I will tell it too ... I wouldnt want to tell someone I have been paid when not and then find out that the site was a scam ... I would feel too bad! So I prefer the truth and that's probably why I am so bad at getting referrals!!! LOL anyway I prefer having my conscience with me ... at least I can still look at myself in the mirror everyday! ... unlike some .... hmmm Anyways I checked your webpage and it looks good You need a little more content though but I assume you just started so you are doing fine good luck
@rabanesd (284)
Hey, thanks for your reply. Yes, I just started my site. Maybe about a few weeks ago. I'm still new at this. I would like to get some tips from you if you don't mind.
@ricknkae (1726)
sure, I will be happy to help you if I can Feel free to send me a private message
There's no doubt that telling people the truth is the RIGHT approach to online marketing. I actually wrote my senior thesis about the ethics of online marketing, and really delved into the reasons some people lie, mislead, etc. Anyhow, IF the programs are successful and don't require an investment, then chances are they sell themselves anyway. I am a firm believer in leading the horse to the water. If the program is the right one for that person, they'll drink.