Do you have a life mission statement?

@omupas (1243)
Do you have a mission statement or anything similar that summarizes the way you try to live your life? Please share it if you do. Here is mine: "Your sole mission in life, regardless of industry, occupation or craft, is to be a man or woman who makes a difference - in yourself, your family, friends and community. When you die, it will be the lasting legacy that you leave this earth with."
@emckee (465)
It's not about life in particular but just a way to get through everyday life. "I may not always know the right answer or decision, but I always know the wrong one." It helps me make the right choices now and then. :p
@emckee (465)
You're welcome and thank you too. =)
@twilight021 (2060)
This one I stole from one of my favorite writers (TV and Movies) Joss Whedon. "Always remember to be yourself...unless you suck." It reminds me to take a good hard look in the mirror every so often, and to remember what I am putting back out into the world. And not to take myself too seriously.