What kind of food can't you stand?

Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Is there any kind of food that you really cannot stand. I personally have a very diverse diet, so i eat meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, pasta etc. Right now i cannot think of something i WON'T eat. Maybe those brains lol...ewwww...or maybe some kinds ofinsects that are normally eaten, even though i'd try some of them, the less "icky" ones. What about you?
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I have no special antipathies, i dislike too oily food and the stews. Also dislike when some foods are mixed between meat and the other things, even they normally mix.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
thanks for your reply.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there, Yes exactly now that you have mentioned brains lol, now that is a food i will definetly refuse to eat or roasted rat, which can be bought in those open air markets in china, or the maggots that ferment a certaint cheese, found in the hills and old country of Italy. Anything extreme for that matter, i refuse to eat, even the bugs and insects, Up until you mentioned the brains I i couldnt think of anything I wouldnt eat too lol.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I would try some insects, but only some. I wouldn't try a big one...maybe some small ones i might.
Meat is the worst food for me. I woke up once dreaming I was eating meat and felt sick for hours afterwards just at the thought of it.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Well if you hadn't said meat you would have disappointed me michelledarcy LOL, thank you.
@cdparazo (5768)
I don't want exotic food like those insects and worms. I could never really stand them. I also don't like to eat tongues or lengua dishes.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
oh yeah, i don't like tongues :(. Worms i could try, insects only some.
I hate fish with bones, or basically any type of meat with bones in it. It's such a bother to pick out the bones. I also very easily get sick of eel, and I can't stand eating duck (too oily & moist). Otherwise, I can't stand greasy fast food. To me, smell is one of the most important aspects of food, so if the smell is bad (i.e. the smell of grease), I'll probably be repulsed by it.
@vampoet (825)
I hate bittergours, brinjal, eggplants, and broccoli....eeeeeeewwwwww