Can't believe it's Friday again tomorrow! How was your week so far?

@LittleMel (14055)
I have been busy with my craft projects for decoration this week. Tomorrow I'll take a break from this project. I'll go crazy if I only do one project for the whole week, so tomorrow I will take care of other things and maybe spend some time to chat with the neighbors. Saturday I will go back to finish the same project and then that's it for the week. What about you?
@polachicago (19075)
I am very busy preparing for big event... I was talking today with my webmaster to post link to your website...hope it will be on and visible this weekend...:) Tomorrow and Saturday I have to finish few pictures and work on rearranging my website...:)thank you or link on your blog...
@LittleMel (14055)
did you really? my site with yours? wow great thanks! too bad you don't have a blog too :) you can post a lot of interesting things you posted here and I'll put your link in my blog too. I'm working on linking with supernatural and photography blogs right now, it's exciting, I hope these people won't mind linking blogs with me too :)
@polachicago (19075)
I wish to have patient for more than mylot...for writing..I love to keep camera in my hands more that write anything...I just finished taking pictures of "blue moon", that for some reason is yellow, not blue...but pictures are great...
@LittleMel (14055)
woohoo now that sounds romantic!
@mimatexas (1835)
You just reminded me that I haven't touched my plastic canvas projects. I love to do that and I do have a lot of books that help me with this hobby. My week has been very hectic, I go in the morning to walk about 2.5 miles and then come back and do my breakfast, do some laundry, clean my house, be on the computer, make lunch, do some errands, wait for my husband and make supper and lunch-to-go for him. On Friday, I don't go walking because I usually go to eat breakfast with my female friends and we have a good time. On Saturdays, we clean the yard and do some errands or go to Reynosa, Mexico to visit my father-in-law. On Sunday is church time in the morning from 9:30 to 12:30 pm and then we go out to eat or my husbands makes barbecue chicken. We sometimes go to visit my sister or in laws and at 5:00-7:00 pm we go to church again. So, this is my week.
@LittleMel (14055)
You go to church twice? wow I never heard anyone do this before. the morning walk, some people said is very healthy. so when will you have time for the plastic canvas?
@mimatexas (1835)
Yes, I go twice to church on Sundays and also on Wednesdays from 7:00-9:00 pm. I do my plastic canvas in the afternoon after I eat lunch and do the dishes.
@adidas7878 (2013)
man i am late for this post i think, the weekend had alreday come and gone, i been working alot, but it is ok i havent done much beside that, kinda boring but atleast i get to relax alittle before the weekend it over. so that is good right?
@LittleMel (14055)
well it's always work work work, that's what life is I guess. I can take a break now and then, but then have to return, so now I'm back to the projects
@mskzalameda (4036)
My week is just good. I have some problems but I also have blessings. Thank God for giving me those. Today, I am busy with my auction that is why I am not more into mylot this past few days. I keep on track with the customers for they ask some nice questions about the item. I hope it will end good. :)
@LittleMel (14055)
good for you. after all the hardship then blessings usually come.
@kakuemmom (862)
This week has had its ups and downs it started off with my son's grade 8 class going to Ottawa for 3 days it was sooooooooooo quiet around here lol. Then the littlest one got sick then i got sick. And to top off the week my son bit down into a chocolate that he thought was soft and it was hard and broke one of his brackets of his braces soooo fun wow. I am looking forward to sat though we are going to a huge party for all the workers from my husbands former job it officially closed its doors today and there is a farewell party sat whooo hooo can't wait I hope I am feeling better by then.
@LittleMel (14055)
so in a way it wasn't a quite week after all the party sounds fun, hope you get better and enjoy it
My week has been full of disappointment, drama, and way to hot weather. lol. It's been mid 90's here all week and it's driving me nuts. But I have gotten my new office painted, my wood floors in the dining room, cleaned and ready to be spot fixed for discoloration. So I'm getting things done around the house :-) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend though!
@LittleMel (14055)
oh wow, disappointment, drama, hot weather and painting sounds like those TV renovation shows hehe hope the same for you!
@cpclos (25)
Similar strategy, take the weekend for myself and then Monday go back to school and work. School is over in 9 days so not allot to worry about there.
@LittleMel (14055)
aha that must be good news for you, it's over in 9 days, so more time to play and maybe get part time job
@randy88 (685)
My week is full of busy day
@LittleMel (14055)
eerrr OK!