How many money making sites (eg. ptc, ptr, etc.) are you a member of?

And how much have you been earning from them? Is it better to be a member of multiple sites or to just focus on a few? Care to share some tips on how to maximize earnings? Thanks!
there are many money making sites like http://adbux.org/?r=akshaymardia www.free-kingdom.com www.donkeymails.com http://www.mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=20461 they all have minimum payouts like mylot. i am just trying to reach the minimum payout.. u can try these
i am already a member of adbux and donkeymails. thanks for your suggestions, though. have you earned enough from those sites?
naa...i have just started..not even reached $1.00
I am with quite a few gpt sites but the best ones are adbux, clixsense, and cashcrate and reality-networkers is also a great site!
@b_gryl (420)
I have joined lots of money making sites. You could check out my website so you could see the different sites i joined and i also listed there some of the scam sites. Here's my link: http://bgryl.tripod.com/
@hotbiatch (276)
I lost track of all the sites I joined and honestly I don't know if I will be able do good in this. I mean good enough to support our expenses
@onerygirl (549)
I have recently joined Marketpond.com. It is site where you can join multiple sites and have it all organized together. If you are interested in joining it, please send me a message and I will send you my link. I have recently joined it so I cannot tell you how much I have made. But, keep in touch and I will let you know how I do. I think we can all make money if we help each other.
I used to be active in 5 money making sites but I gave the rest and concentrate on mylot. I believe this is the site for me. I really enjoy it here. Besides most of those sites dont keep their promises and they bore me a lot. When I stopped participating in those site, I started to do well here in mylot.
hi there , i have the membership of about 5 such sites but these all pay so little money ,thats the problem.i can save more than what i can earn in a month from these sites, if i would not use internet for one week.plz suggest me some good sites
I am a member of 5 money making sites but I do not really know if 4 of these sites really help me make money. Sometimes I feel like wasting my time on them. They pay through paypal and they would require you to purchase cards worth 29$ or higher so you could redeem your earnings. Then you will also be deducted with some amount if you start using the card for withdrawal or anything. I had decided to stick to mylot because this site really pays and moneybookers would charge us for receiving money. If ever we would have to transfer the money to our bank, the charges wont be so high.