Tall Dark and Handsome

The females reject the dark guys outrightly to marry. The phrase holds good only to fantacise, but not in real life. Isnt ? Being dark I got rejected by few females when my parents proposed them to me.
hey thats bad and rude! and be happy you are NOT married to girls who place so much importance on looks and the personality...anyway i dont think the statement itself is true in all cases maybe a few like the ones you encountered...my dad's dark and my mom is very fair but they got married and are ahppy:) and i dont think i ever heard anything said about my dad's dark skin...in fact all my uncles are dark and my brother too but he is very popular b'cos though he is naughty beyond imagination he is a good boy at heart...by the way there are lot of girls who face this problem too...i personally knew a girl but eventually she did find her 'other' half so you will too dont worry :) take care
Thanks + +ve ratings.
hey SAM thank you so much for the BR :)all the best and good luck in everything you do :)
@stella1989 (2274)
aww..!! Thats bad! but see the brighter side atleast your colour is keeping you away with those mean girls! Who only look for the outer beauty!! Be happy and thank GOD for this he is preventing you from mean people!! Well honestly...For many people I am very "hot". :|....I am not showing my proud ..but!! Because of this every next guy wants to be with me...!! But not a single one for true love!! See ..sometimes I wish to be the most ugliest person in the world!! But have no other option!! I am too coward to disfigure my face!!So have to live with it!! Be easy!!and KEEP it REAL.
Thanks stella, I understand from your reponse that you possess both inward and outward beauty. May god bless you with a guy who can love you heartfully.
Thanx for such blessing..!! I hope you "will" get someone who will see your inward beauty not outer skin!!
@zandi458 (27952)
It is what you feel and think but I don't think so. Dark/black is beautiful. Skin colour is only physical appearance. We just connot judge a book by it cover. Tall dark handsome guys are in the bottom list for the beautiful girls preference when it comes to choosing a life partner. The few females that were recommended to you were not meant to be for you. You are fated to your wife.
Thanks for not descriminating blacks. But why the blacks are in the bottom list when it comes to marriage, why not they are in bottom list when we say Tall dark and handsome.
@zandi458 (27952)
I am getting mix up here. It should read tall handsome guys are in the bottom list. Tall dark handsome guys should excel better than those tall fair skin guys who look very much sickly.
@Willowlady (10666)
Tall, dark and handsome does not preclude someone from being marriageable. It is how they act and what their personality is. If it was that shallow of a reason as to looks then they lost. Anyway, you are supposed to propose not your parents unless you have a system that dictates it. I have a favor for tall guys and am fortunate that hubby is taller than me. I like dark however that is not common for my life. Handsome is normally temporary only a few age gracefully so the cute guy I have is quite fine by me. I wish you luck in all your future prospects.
Thank you. As per our system it is parents duty to choose/select a bride to their sons.
@disvachic (10121)
I donot have a problem with dark men.They are very handsome.We used to say the darker the berry the sweeter the juice,but on a serious note I feelMen with great a personality and really know how to treat to their lady and treat them with respect are handsome to me.I like light,brown,dark it doesnt matter.
You have defined the terms Tall, Dark and Handsome very well. Thanks.
@ellie26 (4128)
Hi samson, I dont think all woman will reject dark guys. It just that some woman have their own preference with regard to their men choice. Sometimes, women will not look at skin colour or look, but they are more attracted to the personality.
Hi & Good evening ellie. Glad to hear from you that personality counts than skin colour.
@bhawnam (1436)
no i dont think this is true in todays world.. all my sisters including me being very fair are married to dark guys.. and its not that our parents forced us.. it was our choice.. i never considered the colour of my husband.. it was his nature that gained my attention and i was attracted to him.. and seriously i dont find very fair guys handsome.. its just that you haven't yet met the right girl thats it.. dont worry.. its goona be gr8 when you find her
Thank you so much for sharing your views in my discussion. Actually god has blessed me with a fair and a beautiful wife.
@cdparazo (5768)
To some maybe but not to me. I love dark skinned males and I don't actually get attracted to fair skinned males because they look girly to me. LOL! I did marry a very dark man that my friends still tease me about him.
Oh glad to know that your man was dark. Thanks for sharing.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I guess every woman is allowed to have a taste in men as she wishes. Not all tall, dark and handsome men do it for me sometimes either.
Thanks for sharing.
I am so sorry to hear that. I guess that while it can be hurtful, I think you should realize that if the girl your parents are proposing for marriage is that shallow and won't marry you based on just how dark you are then you are better off. You will find a the right one that loves your personality and your looks combined. Remember, we all have different tastes in people. Some like tall, some short, some prefer blondes, some brunettes, some like them with some meat on their bones, others prefer someone thin. If we all liked the same thing, we'd have a real problem because there would only be 2 humans together! lol
Thank you so much, I am better off now.