does anyone play the game bingo?

I am talking about the new game show on t.v You can print your cards at home and play to win on Fridays.
@ravinskye (8242)
Last friday was the first time I actually got to sit down and watch it. Then it peaked my interest, so I printed out the card for tonights game. We printed out a few for me and my husband, hopefully we'll win something. I sure could use a nice vacation :)
I ran out of ink so now I can't play this week. Just my luck I could have been a winner. Good luck to you
You could play just write down your game card on a piece of paper maybe? That is what I am going to try to do because I am out of ink too LOL!
@sjohnson628 (3197)
No I haven't played it yet but I have seen the commercials for it. It looks interesting enough and one can really win money with it am I correct?
Yes you can win cash at home. Print your cards out online and get to playing. :)
@Flight84 (3050)
I have never heard of the show. What channel does it come on?