How many of u do online shopping?

If u do, then what do u like to buy: 1. Games, software downloads? 2. mbolies,electronics etc? 3. Garments n cosmetcis? If not, then do u wish u could do that? It saves time, n is less hectic also. YOur comments pls..
i shop online if i can get good deals on things or hard to find items otherwise i prefer to shop at the actual store http://mommysmakemoney.blogspot.com
yes, i have learned taht there are lots of things being offerred online at much lower prices than at the malls. this is the reason why i am considering to take a look at it this month. i hope that i will not be having the bad experiences of others as they have been complaining about some transactions that they have had just recently. it appears that hackers are almost everywhere around operating in the internet these days.
yes, this hackig thing is also a major issue - indian ppl hardly shop online - as they r very very careful not to give their credit card no on nat- we think its not safe.
i don't do online shopping often but i've done it quite a number of times. i only buy from a reputable online shopping site and ensure that the website is secure. i love online shopping coz it's so convenient haha..i only shop online when the item that i wanna buy is not available in my country, or if it is, it's probably cheaper online .
@try32ends (207)
I for one haven't tried my hands at it, but would definitely like to do so in the near future. Maybe once i earn enough through MyLot, i can go for some ebay stuffs! :)
@Gorgeous24 (1091)
Yea I buy alot of things online..sometimes I just dont feel like going out and getting it so if I dont need it right away then I just get it off the internet. I bought dvd's, makeup, boots, some electronic things, rims for my car all off the internet with no problems.
until now, i still don't shop online. maybe, it will be next year or sooner than i think when i will also come to it. until now, i don't see the necessity for it. it seems that all that i need are available at the malls.