Early Christmas Season in June , you what Ive got?

This very early first week of June and I would say an early christmas gift fro a friend here at mylot, three very "lovely pencil marks" Thank you very much my friend from China. And how about the rest, readers of this topic have you already had any advance christmas gift from your friend?
@wm69love88 (3466)
Hi,mysiraylon!I I really like your every responses about my discussions.And I appreciate your point of view.I hope our friendship will be forever.
Pleasure is mine to respond to nice topics like yours. I enjoy respondinding to most of your discussions, wm69love88. Don't worry, our friendship will last just one more day after forever, for us to see how nice it has been.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, that is just great for you. I don't have that many friends to get gifts this early. But, maybe in Christmas I will get a lot of presents from my family.