What kind of discussions do you not respond to in Mylot?

Of all the discussions in mylot..which ones do you not respond to?
@callarse1 (4796)
One sentence discussions (Although I know you don't usually post them so I'm making an exception). Questions such as "What's a computer?" Users that I can tell that they copy and pasted their discussions from other websites. It becomes obvious when I read their discussions. And I think that is all the discussions that I don't respond to. What about you? Pablo
Pablo..you are right I don't use them..I am too long winded to limit my thoughts to one word;) I agree, though: one word topics are really unacceptatble;)+
@balasri (26577)
Imaginative ones.They are becoming rare to find.The moment I come across a one with a new and fresh subject I jumped for it.The beaten ones tires me out.
I am asking, however, which ones you do not like to respond to:)+
@easy888 (10406)
Hello,littlefranciscan,I will try to reply to different kinds of discussions,but i will not reply to discussions which the posters are looking for referrals,those discussions will be deleted anyway. I will not reply to jokes,although i enjoy reading them but I do not know how to reply them,i do not want to type something like thank you in the reply. Also i will skip those discussions where there are rude sentences or comments,I do not like to have argument with other people.
I dislike arguments as well..and I don't know what to say to a joke either;)
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I would not respond to silly and commonplace topics . Moreover I do not entertain one -line postings .
I too don't like the one line postings..that is if there could be more substance to the topic or the response;)+
@qoo_rie (428)
the short one. the undescribing discussion, the unanswered discussion... and discussion i never knew the answer :) which mean i don't respond to discussion that has no meaning... well sometimes i do respond, but that becos i can't find any discussion i can respond to. but i prefer to find another topic here. :)
I understand..I think if I ran into the inability of not finding a suitable topic; I would go to the unanswered discussions.. Sometimes,however,I go there to lend a helping hand to my fellow mylotter+
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
i keep well away from the rash of discussions attacking other mylot members that we have all seen lately i thyink they are pointless, from which ever side of the fence they come from and ultimately damage the whole site blessed be
I agree..attacking mylot members is not a really good thing..but in the old days before this new site..I recall quite a bit of that..There were huge discussions created against particular members.. I can see a discussion concerning a topic..As there are "two sides of a fence" but the member should maintain their dignity and freedom;)+
@pelo26 (1553)
I don't even bother opening threads with referral links and news about new pay sites or something like that which only aims to get me signed up as their referral. I only choose discussions which genuinely interest me or have tickled my curiosity. I like searching the net for answers to questions posted my other mylot users. Cheers! Happy Posting :)
Well that is good..the only links I ever put are: non referral links..and there is an auction link I put on that is the rarest auction on the net..My friend told me about it and I had to share it with mylot friends.. Usually in auctions ..the highest bidders wins the prize and pays for both the item and the shipping..The site I shared a few days ago rewards the "lowest bidder" and the winner gets the prize free without shipping cost too. I only share good links..and I don't need referral money since I am paid well with my full time job;) Glad you shared what you don't like..I suppose you wont visit the new auction link I posted then;)+
@waynet (2650)
I always made a point not to respond to the topics that I cannot read properly and yes that means that those who have not bothered to learn the english language correctly are the ones I ignore, having said this there are those who are not good at english that are trying hard to write coherently so I'll probably try to answer theirs if I can understand them.!!!!
I understand how you feel. I know, however, that many folks are not native born English Speaking people.. Even Mylot does not hold improper English as a means for deleting topices:)+
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
Most of them... yours are an exception. Ü Ü Ü
@gardengrrl (1445)
As of today, I have officially sworn off abortion, religion and anything else started by someone who's replies to people clearly indicate they aren't interested in hearing from anyone who doesn't agree with them.