When on a diet, you are rigorous or elastic?

@opinione (749)
Italy
The only way I got to follow a diet is to be very rigorous and to avoid absolutely those diets which give you 1 day per week where you can eat what you want. It is impossible, when I follow an alimentary regime I just follow it and I'm even happy, since I've not to think what to eat. and you?
@SarahPT (136)
For some people that day off keeps them sane during the rest of the week. They think "if I can make it through these days eating right I can enjoy myself then." But that doesn't work for everyone because som epeople just don't stop once they start eating bad. I design nutrition programs and I typcically give people 2 free meals per week in MODERATION. It depends on the person though. For me personally I am never on a "diet," just maintianing healthy eating. Sarah Brown www.sarahpersonaltraining.com
I am on LA Weightloss and I eat very strictly all week long and on week ends I eat what ever I want. Then I diet again. I find it helps me stay on the diet when I can have some off days. I have 70 more pounds to lose. I have lost 86 lbs so far.
@gberlin (3836)
I need a rigorous diet along with exercise.