karisma is going to NY for a month

I spoke to Megan's grandmother a few weeks before. She said she could go. Now she just hurried to say she was going to New Jersey. Then she quickly said she did not have the money.Megan spoke to her and was told she was going to Porte Rico. I already know it's a lie in there somewhere. So When Karisma leaves on the 19th do I call and tell Meagan grandmother or wait for them to call here. Karisma is going for a month.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Does the grandmother still have legal custody? I would say to not do anything that could get you in trouble legally (especially not knowing about those classes yet). You should clear anything you want with the grandmother 9or legal guardian) to keep yourself and karisma out of trouble.
Huh! are the 2 of you communicating telepathically again. Custody? Classes? I am definitely missing something here!!
@sedel1027 (17855)
Sorry. It is from another round of discussions she has started about her daughter and the daughters friend.
Ooooh! Then I'll just leave u2 alone. Sounds like you have got it covered.
Sweety we have no idea what you are talkin' about. who is going where?
search the name karisma and megan you will get it then. I am speaking of my daughter and her friend. Others are familiar with them. Thanks