Do you think it's okay to have two or more GFs or BFs at the same time

I used to have a suitor who is very handsome. I realy liked him then but one day, I found out that hes not just a double timer but a triple timer. Hes got a GF in this street, Hes also got a GF in this town and another GF who is his classmate. He was a very nice person but I dont think I could manage to have 3 rivals who would be vying for his attention and who would all strive to be the number one in his heart.
It is not good to have many lovers. Guys who have a collection of babes should all gone in the world... bwahaha lol..er..In my opinion, making multiple relationships even in texting or chatting is not a joke. There should always be ONE and it should be serious.
Yeah I agree with you. Well, if I really like him, maybe this is what Ill do. Ill tell him to break up with his other GFs before I accept him as a BF. If he really loves me, He would do it with all his heart even if the consequence would be breaking other people's heart.
@rangics (1335)
You're better off without him in your life friend! He's not the only guy in town so why waste your time for someone like that?. look for someone who loves you and YOU alone. I know there's someone out there meant for you. Goodluck friend! ;)
Yeah I realized that besides I already let him go a long time ago. Well somehow I had regrets because he promised me he will leave his other GFs if Ill take him as a BF. I heard news about him now. At present he is a very successful engineer and he is happily married. Maybe the Playboy changed when he finally got himself into a lot of trouble LOL.
@msvenzon (424)
Definitely not! A person is nice if he thinks what will others feel when they know the real situation. It is unfair to all the women who don't know that they aren't the only one that guy is dating. And a relationship based on lies is bound to fail.
@Bujoyseth (1684)
atleast you've known him before you have answered YES.. too bad.. he's a cheater who doesn't care of the feelings of the girls is playing with... i just wish he won't suffer "KARMA"... anyway, gooluck in your lovelife.. hope you've already found MR. RIGHT..
In my own opinion, of course not. You cannot love two boyfriends or girlfriends at a time.We have only one heart and it is destine to only one person.Having many suitors are okay because it doesn't mean that you love them all. Now with the men, it is not right to court more than one because it means that you have intentions for all them. If you have only one love you can give him or her your best. You cannot hide him or her to anybody because you are proud with him or her that you only have one love.
@coolseeds (3921)
Of course it is ok if they know about each other. The more the merrier.
@ryanphil01 (4186)
having more than one beloved at one time is an act of unfaithfulness or cheating itself. it's not love that is being expressed here rather greed, selfishness and pride. it's deceit after all when you tell that you love them all at once. how can one have a 'divisive' love? there's a big difference between loving multiple persons at one time and loving them one at a time.
@Drakorus (71)
Polyamory isn't a bad thing, but you need to know what you're getting into, I'd say if he wasn't honest then that's a crappy relationship. If he was honest about it and you agreed to it, you kinda asked for it though. I've been monogamous and polygamous, it comes down to trust more than anything else..
@yahneh (14)
for me i dont think having 3 gf's at the same time is okay. even though the person is handsome, nice and all that.
@dons626 (404)
Good thing you found out the real side of him before its too late. Its a plus point to have a handsome boyfriend but a womanizer guy, i see big problems and headaches in the future if he will be your husband. Better wait for the right guy for you. :)
@miaolin (397)
It's so ridiculous that to have two or more GFs orBFs at the same time.I can't endure it at all.If a suitor who has had GF,I won't promise him.I won't to be the third person.I won't to compete with other girls.Moreover,such kind of person isn't worth to be paid for.I won't spend time on such cheesy person.If he really is a good person,he should be loyal to his girlfriend,otherwise,he isn't a good person.