What is the latest movie you've seen with your family?

@msvenzon (424)
I just watched "The Contract" last night starring Morgan Freeman & John Cusack. It has good story and I suppose that situation really happens. It has a certain twist in the end.
We just watched Epic Movie this evening. For tomorrow we have Pan's Labyrinth
@msvenzon (424)
Oh, haven't watched Epic Movie but my brothers and sisters are watching it at the moment.
@djmarion (4907)
the spiderman 3, we watched it last sunday.
it was "dhoom 2"...... movie's 1st half was quiet good but 2nd half was ok types.. could have been much better.. infact "dhoom" was far better frm this..
the latest movie i watched with my family was around a month back i.e. spiderman 3
we just watched black christmas my bf says it along the lines of a jason movie it gave me nightmares
@ram_cv (16516)
The last movie that I saw with my family was Batman Begins. Since then, my wife got pregnant and for that time period we had stopped going to movies. We still have not started watching movies at the theatre. When you have full life 3D fun at home with a kid growing up, all the movies look mundane :) Cheers! Ram
@muscare (3069)
Well, I didn't watch it with my family, as my son is only 4, but the movie I watched last night with my wife also starred Morgan Freeman, and was 'along came a spider'. That also was very good with a few twists at the end. I also have to add that I really like Morgan Freeman as an actor.