If you're a girl, how will you confess to the boy you like?

How will you confess? When and where? Anyway, is it okay if girls make the first move?
@diillu (5130)
OF course it is right to make a first move by a gurl. And i think it is better to make first move even if you are a gurl rather than just waiting and waiting for the person you like most to approach you. If you see that the boy is not going to make any move then just go for it. And in my case i just like to confess to a boy face to face rather than in phone or leaving any note that says "i love you". I would call him up to meet me in some romantic resturants. Then at first i would talk all about other things than I would prupose him. This is my ides of confessing.
yes, yes, but sometimes it looks not necessary. but since, this is a modern society, girls making the first move is now normal, and girls can't wait too long for the boys they want. Wahh, in a romantic restaurant? hehe.. that would be sweeet...
@diansinta (7554)
i think its ok for a girl to make a first move.but its got to be smart, and full of strategic. and be very invisible for your up to. because mans doesn't like to be case.
oh, I see.:) And I agree with you. Thanks.
@erikaego (12)
lol..i want it to be specially romantic. lyk under the full of the moon.