violence!!!!!!

@Coolgeth (1215)
Can you able to say that violence is good for right things? i say yes.How about you myLotters?
Hi Coolgeth, What a wonderful world we would live in if their were no violence. Issues would be settled through peaceful discussions, and contracts would be sealed with a handshake. It amazes me how a world full of intelligent, mature adults are still running around actually killing one another. And we call ourselves civilized... Now that you know what my fantasy earth is like, we both know we will probably never see a world like that. Having said that... Given the world we live in, yes, I have to say there are plenty of times when we are forced to use violence, although I will never say violence is "good." For example, if I discovered someone sneaking through my young daughters room through the window, I would know immediately they were up to no-good (my daughter is 5). Would I resort to violence, or try and discuss the issue with them? Of course I'd use violence!! I tear the person to pieces to protect my daughter and the rest of my family. If there were no other immediate choice, I react the same in nearly every situation if a person was being harmed. So, is violence "good?" No, I don't believe so. We weren't designed to kill others of our species, nor was this world created to be such a den of hate and violence. But I will say that there are times when I feel it is justified. That still doesn't make it "good," just justified.
@Coolgeth (1215)
Ah What wonderfull response!! Violence is good to safe guard us when the opponent are violent..Right?