adventure or nothing...

life - life is an adventure.
life is either a daring adventure or nothing!!! what's the greatest adventure you've done in your life???
My greatest adventure is just beginning. I fell in love with a simply wonderful girl. :)
that is so sweet.....congratulations on your new love.
if you meant physical adventure, i think this will have to be when i climbed up the 2nd highest mountain here in the philippines. i climbed mt. pulag with my classmates in college. it was a great adventure for me because i am not a mountain climber but i was able to survive the climb. i got to the top with no accident or anything along the way. it took me longer compared to other mountaineers but i still got to the top.
good for you....i have climb a hill,although its not really a hill coz its more like half of the mountain... its in batangas city. its called mt. makulot. i think thats the smallest mountain so people just call it a hill.
My greatest adventure in life is raising my children each day is something new that I discover about them and then about myself. And how they are so much like me yet so much different from me.
that is true raising and molding kids are the real adventure!!! thanx for posting.
@tinamwhite (3255)
I have taken on the adventurous job of being a mother....LOL It is a most important career choice as you are literally molding another human being.....preparing this innocent life toward the goal of being a independent, responsible, honest, caring adult.... There are many twists and turns with this adventure....laughter and tears; jubilation and heartache; and too many to mention....LOL This is a life long adventure where the roles of the participants will change many times...it is the wildest adventure of my life, my new friend....
that is so true.... its hard to be a mother at times and there will be times that you will be very proud that youre a mother... it is an adventure of a lifetime.
@buenavida (8094)
• Sweden
It has taken a lot of time to learn things so I think the learning to live the right way is the biggest adventure - but I am not there yet - well, who is??..:o) At least I have found a way to get back most of my health and that has been part of the biiig adventure.