Would you marry a person who won't be able to give you children

Woman - A broken hearted lady
You proposed marriage to her but then, she told you she is barren she cant give you any children. Would you still push through with your plans on marrying her or will you change your mind?
@zandi458 (27952)
This is tough. If they are madly in love no amount of pressure will make the guy surrender. They can always have other option like adoption or look for surrogate mothers.
@sallyxu126 (1185)
I am a woman, so I am not sure man's mind. but if a man really love a woman, he can accept it . and I see some man who really love a woman , he don't mind if she can give him a baby. nothing can stop love, but if they choose to give up. no way to save it, I think.
I love that way. Unconditional. I hope all men were like that. But sadly, I know some love in a conditional way. If I am the man, maybe Ill just think of adopting a baby for both of us after we got our honeymoon. Thank you for the response.
If I wish to marry someone, I wish to marry them, thir ability to have children doesn't change it. We could always adopt, or simply get a surrogate mother's egg
@jencai (3415)
I don't think it would be a good reason for a marriage plan to stop. It's not fair. Love does not depend on anything. If you really love someone, you're ready to accept him/her as a whole person. Don't ask someone for a marriage or accept a marriage proposal if you think he/she cannot accept you in full.
@miaolin (397)
I'm a girl.If I were a man,I think I would marry her if I really love her.Children won't affect the love between us.If we want to have a child,we can adopt one.Sometimes parents maybe against this matter,but I won't care about it because I love her. As a girl,it's just my ideal husband.LOL
@djmarion (4901)
if i feel i love him then by all means i will amrry him, even if he cant give me a child. we can always adopt anyway so it doesnt matter. :)
@fidainc (412)
I will get married because I love my significant other, not because he will be able to give me children. If I really want one, and he can't give it to me, I'll still consider adoption. So many homeless children out there, we should reach out and help them.
@saralee1 (1983)
I knew I couldn't have children before I got married 6 years ago. My husband found out after we were married. He could have divorced me, I guess. We are still happily married. why should it matter? I would hope that women would consider themselves more than mere breeders. I save that for the welfare mommas.
@samson1967 (7422)
If I really love her from my heart I never mind marrying her, We can adopt a kid later, it is not an issue.
@kaka135 (14115)
Although I really love kids, not being able to have my own children won't stop me from loving him. I was once suspected I have a genetic disease where I may have abnormal child in future. My husband said it's ok not to have our own kids. We can also adopt kids. I was really touched when he said that. Although kids are part of the family, when two people are in love, having kids or not shouldn't be a problem.
@Bujoyseth (1684)
if you really love that person, you'll accept who he is without hesitation...
I would still marry that person because of love. We might not have a chances of getting children but the proper solution is to adopt a child.
@emckee (465)
Woaw, I asked my fiance this the other night....No, last night in fact. I said, "what if it turns out you can't have kids, or maybe me?" He just said, "adopt" and I looked down at the floor and on the couches at our 5 rescued pets and said, "yeah, i guess that's our niche". *shrugs*