do u watch movies alone?

do u watch movies alone?is it strange and weird to watch movies alone?
@myahw20 (1116)
no i don't except when it's a dvd.. sometimes I do watch movies at home alone... but when it's in the movie house i think it's strange to watch alone unless you're a total loner (no offense to loners)
@Aurone (4758)
I watch movies at home and in the theater by myself all the time. I am a movie buff and I just don't have enough friends to cover all the genres I enjoy. So I go see the movies that no one else would enjoy by myself. I have done it for years. I went alone a lot before I met my husband. It was go alone or not at all.
@heatherc (398)
I watch dvds by myself often. I've only gone to a theater to see a movie by myself 3 or 4 times...3 of those times it was a movie that I had already seen with friends in the theater that I wanted to see again and couldn't convince anyone to go with me. The other time it was a movie that I wanted to see, but everyone else was busy or didn't want to see it so I went alone. All of those times, I saw the movie in the early afternoon hours so it wasn't so bad...there are a lot of people there at those times by themselves.
nope, have never went to the movies alone and i doubt i ever will! although i think it's probably no biggie but i personally feel weird, that's why i won't go to the cinema by myself. usually it's with friends.
@mari_skye (1638)
This is one thing I would like to do but haven't really done yet. I too, want to know what it feels like to watch a movie in the theatre alone. But as of now I still have not mustered the courage to do it. I chicken out every time I want to watch a movie alone and so I almost always miss out on those I would like to watch.
i dont but i can watch movies alone...coz it depends on the situation...like at home i usually watch the movies alone .but if i have to watch it at theatre i go with my friends or family.
It's not strange at all! Though i do think it's a little sad when people go to the cinema on their own. I often borrow movies from friends and watch them in my room but if i'm going to watch a horror movie i invite my boyfriend over lol.
@casper20 (1465)
at home i watch movies alone most of the time.i have nothing against watching movies alone in a theater.but i like go out with my friends.i have watched a movie alone,it was an interesting experience.but according to me watching movies in theater with your friends is more fun.