Does anyone know?

How I can make $1 a day? I post and post and post....and I still havent even made $2 yet. I love being here...made some friends and there are very interesting topics here....but I am just wondering HOW IT WORKS? LOL. Thanks
@smacksman (6074)
Hi Jolene, I've looked at your profile and checked out some of the discussions you started and also some of the posts you've made. Now I hope you will take my comments in the same nice way as I give them - 1. Your replies of 1 line or so will earn you nothing. Your replies need to be 50 to 80 words long to earn a cent. In other words - quality posts. 2. You hardly ever reply to people posting on your discussions you started. Some have had 17 responses and one or none from you. Now every time you reply to someone who has posted on your topic, your discussion goes to the top of the pile. That allows more people to see it and reply as well. Once your discussion gets over 20 replies you earn more. If you check out 'todays hot topics' see how they are hot. It is because they are a discussion - ie. people are talking backwards and forwards, not one sided. BTW - sweet kids in your avatar!!
ok. Thanks those are some GREAT tips, LOL. I sort of knew that the little one line responses didnt earn me anything...I just replied to answer them. BUt I didnt know that you have to put your discussions to the top of the list. Thank you for letting me in on that! LOL. What about posting a disscuccion? Are there rules for that as well?
@twilight021 (2060)
I think quality, not just quantiy is definately a key. Mylot wants to encourage quality discussions. I seem to do better is I relpy to less discussions, but with longer better though out responses. Same does for starting discussios. Also be mindful of starting too many similar discussions, or responing with one word or responding to non-quality discussions. Mylot does go through and do "clean-up" sometimes and that can result in loss in earnings. Happy Mylotting.
You're right. If you post discussions similar to each other, one right after the other, MyLot usually deletes one of them when they get around to cleaning up, or when someone reports the similarities.
@kareng (7980)
You will need to start several new discussions a day and answer all replies. Also, you need to respond to as many discussions as your time allows each day. Last, upload photos. I think you can already do this in the categories. This really boosts your income here, yet it is something I always forget about. LOL! Add as many friends as you can because each time someone responds to your discussions it is moved back to the top of the list. Be patient! Stay active! Enjoy!
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Just keep posting your discussion and don't bother about the earnings always yea ... mylot will take care your earnings for sure , they havent cheat anything yea ... and i am happy for reponse they paid for me yea ...
@marciascott (25554)
Do like they said. I think if you answer more post you get more. Welcome to mylot I hope you make money money and friends and get helpful information.
@Sherry12 (2475)
I made a little over $1 once. And, I really don't know what I did different that one time. I, too, love being here and wish I could find out how to make it add up to more.
@melanie652 (2526)
When I did about 50 posts in one day I got over a dollar for my earnings. I think it was something like $1.10? I try to keep it at good quality responses of 4 lines or more. I also start discussions here and there. I usually comment on many of the responses to my discussions. I also usually rate everyone a positive that responds to my discussions too. Hope this helps!
@KrisNY (7591)
I'm at work so I don't see how many posts you have--- I think the key is to only post quality discussions and responses- I find that posting responses to other peoples discussions is more worth while to me- Be sure your responses are a least 4 or 5 sentences long- and are quality- Only post to discussions that follow mylot guidelines. Be sure to tag everything you can- Add 4 or 5 tags- This works- Rate people and when people rate you I think it helps- I try to answer 50 posts a day- usually that is right around $1- Also referrals help out- I don't have any- but I know alot of people make alot here on referrals- Hope this helps out! Good luck and happy posting!
@morgandrake (2140)
I am still trying to figure it out myself. My best day was 37 cents. So I am up to $1.71. Unfortunately, I am about to lose a chunk of that because some of the discussions I have been involved in are about to go bye-bye.
since i m new to mylot even i was wondering how we will earn 1$ in one day.
@terri0824 (4991)
Jolene Read Ronreyes topic the secret of getting a lot of response now revealed. The trick, and it isn't really a trick, is that you want to get as many responses as you can get from a discussion you started. The more responses you get the better. I tend to respond to more discussions than start. But read the above topic and hope that helps.
I've never made 2 dollars a day. I don't want to be on the computer that much. But I've made $1.25 and $1.85 once or twice. Like your previous discussion talks about, turn on all your notifications. You don't have to respond to them all, but it sure is a good way to get the money earning going. Also, check out some of your friend's previous discussions. The ones with only a few responses would be a great way to help out a friend and make money for yourself.