Singaporean women out there? Altmost everyone there has awesome hair? Natural?

@dentidle (293)
Switzerland
Natural or L'Oreal? If not natural? what u actually do? It doesnt actually seem to me as ironed. so neat and natural.
@ahgong (10066)
When you mention natural or L'Oreal... what kind of styles are you referring to? The light curl with bounce or the straight hair with shine? Of late the trend with youngsters are the Japanese Manga hair, and I have been sighting lots of colored hair like blue, green and pink on students. All styled to look like shagged mops that haven't been washed for weeks! xp But then again, there are those with really pretty locks that makes you look with envy cos you can never get your hair to look like that. Heh heh... most of the styles you see have been treated somewhat... but are mostly natural with some hair care treatment done. ;) which one is your favorite so far you have seen?
@dentidle (293)
What i meant was the straight hair with Shine, that was the trend when i was there in Singapore(2005). Hope the trends have changed lately, I meant L'Oreal Xtenso for straight hair, when i said L'Oreal. So do you say the straight hair trend is totally out? unbeleivable. In the country where i currently live, young and old, both have short locks. May be thats the trend here. Im still with the long straight shiny hair, inspired by the Singaporean women. May be im out of date.
@ahgong (10066)
Ah... I see. Those really straight and silky looking hair styles. Those women with silky straight hair are mostly treated hair. I think it is call re-bonding. Very expensive! It was extremely popular back in 2005. And it still is, albeit on a smaller scale. Now a days, the trend is to go with Japanese hairstyling. Mostly the Manga look. Colored hair is also the craze these days.
@sakana (260)
Singapore isn't a dry country, so we don't have to use lots of products to maintain our hair. I have naturally straight and fine hair but I know most of the working women in Singapore like to rebond their hair and add highlights because black gets boring after a while :P
@squaretile (3833)
I think at least 60% are not natural. Rebonded, or ironed at the salon. The other 40% are those blessed with naturally fine, straight locks. It's Asian to have straight hair mostly! Most Singaporean women spend a fortune at salons highlighting, treating, curling (digital perm is in now) and straightening their locks.