What household task do you secretly avoid?

@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Is it not being lazy and It's not really a secret, but I really hate washing clothes, coz here in my place we used to washed clothes manually and for me I'm not satisfied by machine wash coz It didn't washed away all dirt specially at the back of the neck of a shirt and edges of a pants. And my hands get itchy and sometimes get rashes from the detergent I used and I don't like wearing gloves I can't feel the thing I'm handling. And after washing I've got pain all over my body. Thats why I really hire a washer. How about you guys what household task do you secretly avoid?
@jolenegreen (1209)
LOL. I try to advoid it but if I do it gets bad. DISHES. I HATE DOING DISHES I will try to hold off for like 2 days, LOL. But it gets pretty bad in my kitchen...Pretty gross looking with dishes piled in the sinks and the counter too. Ive been better about it but I do get behind sometimes...LOL. P.S.....I have a dishwasher too! LOL
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
But your lucky to have dishwaher, mine I do it manual hand washing hehehehe. Thanks for dropping by.
I really dislike cleaning the oven. I am glad that I don't have to do it very often. I try to clean up any mess that is made the same day to avoid having to use the spray on oven cleaner. You have to wear rubber gloves, put down newspaper and put up with the horrible smell of that stuff. Yuck.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Hehehehe, I'm lucky I don't have one oven to clean. Thanks for sharing.
@ellie26 (4128)
Hi lynboobsy11, I secretly try to avoid cooking as much as possible. I hate the smell I get during cooking. I like to do the prepare the ingredients but to cook or fry anything, I dislike it. So, if I have extra money, I will go out and eat.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm a good cook also that's the one I really love hehehe, anyway it's better to eat than to cook if someone is cooking for you. hehehe thanks
@nica269 (1399)
I avoid ALL chores, but the one that's the most obvious is ironing. I just HATE using that darn iron. It just takes too long and some clothes are just too hard to iron, like my dh dress pants. I hate ironing the creese (sp)in the middle of the leg...so I wait until there are not more clothes to wear before I iron...it's almolst like my nemisis. lol
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm best in ironing I rather iron my dress rather than washing it. Thanks nica for sharing.
@whywiki (6070)
I hate cleaning the toilet. Nothing worse than a date with the toilet bowl. I hate scrubbing behind it as my face has to get way too close for my liking. I hate everything about it.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
hehehe, thanks for sharing, it seems your really hate your toilet..
@misste78 (539)
I have two. Closets and my kids room. There room seems to look worse when they clean it than after they clean it.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Lol you made me laughed about your kids, coz my kids are same too. hehehehe, thanks for dropping by.