Lets Play The Over/Under Game

I just received an e-mail from AGLOCO (I'm sure you're eithere all members of this site or have seen countless people promoting their link to the site) and after months of waiting the long-promised viewbar is available for download. Okey here's the over/under for today # of posts saying that the e-mail was received and they are shocked to finally receive it over/under 1000 # of post saying that the link is not working and the site is down over/under 10,000 lets hear it people, what do you think?
What is Agloco?
Who is going to bother to count them? Does yours count? Will I get paid if I copy and past the same reply on all 1,000? I am shocked that it finally arrived. My download went very smoothly. Amazing. Now they can track exactly which sites I go on - perhaps I had better visit the naughty ones on a different computer.
i'll bet the link is not working,over 10,000. it's probably crashed already from downloads :)=)
• Sri Lanka
Ok. I am ready to play. But there is a handicap. I do not know the rules of the game. So first I will need some lessons. I have my agloc viewbar now, and I hope my 1350 referrals will be active in it as well. I have always upheld agloco in my posts, as it had all the features of a very feasible business.