Falling for a Gigolo

A Gigolo - A male working in a bar as a gigolo
You like him so much. You liked him since the first time youve seen him. You fell in love little by little. The problem is hes got some rare kind of job. He is a Gigolo. A star in a Gay Bar. Would you accept him as a lover inspite of the fact that he is not the man who would fit into your clean lifestyle?
Oooooh. Sounds like you could get hurt by this one. Be a friend, but keep your heart under wraps. His lifestyle is too far outside the norm to be truly safe for you, physically OR emotionally. Unless you just want a short term relationship -- in that case, have fun!! But for a long term relationship -- keep looking! Good luck!
It would really be painful. I will just have to persuade him to try to change his situation. If I love him and would still want to commit with him, I should see first that he is willing to sacrifice some things for me too. Like his job. The best thing I could do is help find a better profession by referring him to people I know.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, if I love him so much I would accept him for who he is. And I will make sure that he will be tested every 6 months just to make sure that he isn't getting anything from anyone and on top of it, he will be using protection too. You can't never be too careful, you know.