This Smells Odd

http://www.digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/quotes/funny_news.html When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.
@toe_ster (771)
EwWWwww!!!I just threw up a little in my mouth when reading this!! Then I recovered an laughed my butt off!!That is what that moron gets just for being a moron!!! I could see how it would get mixed up for someone unfamiliar with a motor home. This is wrong!! Serves the dumba$$ right!
He got what he deserved huh.
@toe_ster (771)
Sure as hell did. Maybe he will think twice and someone who read or heard about it will think twice too. We all have to suffer gas prices going up doesn't mean we should resort to stealing. Let this be lessons to the MORONS out there!!! LOL
I agree thank you.
@Sherry12 (2475)
That is so funny. Guess he learned a lesson the hard way.
Sure did.
@jolenegreen (1209)
OMG. That is soooo discusting. I would puke over and over and over again. YUCK! I guess he better stick to syphoning vehicles, LOL
right!