will you guys allways protect o boys from the girls around him ?

China
hey, when you can not always be with your boy,will you feel uncomfortable when your boy are have a lot of girls around him?
I might get a little jealous if he mentions some girl I don't know, but really I trust him, and he trusts me. Our rule is that we don't do anything that we wouldn't want the other to know about. If he was going out and flirting with girls in bars, or having a lot of girls over at the apartment I would get mad, but that doesn't happen.
yes.girl will be mad of the girls around her boy, but sometime keep some space for his friends is better .
@diillu (5128)
I'm just too lucky in this kind of things..because my boy is just like not intrested in other girls. He doesn't like to hang around with girls much usually. He didn't use to hang around with girls much before i knew him and after i knew him we just fell for eachthoer..and he now doesn't hang around with other girls..so it's like easy for me.
yes~~~my boy is the same.he have no other girls before me,i am his first one and i hope i will be the last .~~`
@huilee (1010)
Yesh, i will... Both hands up... Keke... I do think that im a protector for my girl... I dun like all those bees around him... Just like he doesnt like others guys around me... Its the same thingy... =)
hehe ~~because sometime i will met my friend at school,someof them are boys.he will feel unhappy~~but i know he will keep me as his only.
@pradoz (404)
hey i won't mind if my girl is hanging around wit alot of guys as long as things does not get physical