Do you have nosy neigbors?

My next door neighbors are the nosiest people you can imagine. Everytime I try to take my kid outside to play, they come outside to spy on us. Then they hang out behind their fence so they can hear us talking. Not only is it annoying, it makes living next to them almost impossible. Do you have neighbors like that?
@jogie_bien (1103)
i have neigbors like that and i hate it when they are singing videoke at night i cannot sleep weel, its always me to awake of the noisy.its very hard when have neigbors like that.
@jolenegreen (1209)
THANK GOD not no more!!!!! We bought our own house and MADE SURE we didnt have nosy neighbors becuase we had to deal with it in the apartment we rented. SOME PEOPLE EVERYTHIME we went outside.....our neightbor would come out and sit in her backyard. When we would get home in the morning, she would be sitting on her porch waiting for us to arrive. When we went in, she went in. The town knew EVERYTHING about us. She would sit on her porch and have her head turned the other way but her eyes turned towards us. I am sooo glad we got away from her! I HATE THAT!
@Psychosis (356)
My next door neighbor is constantly listening in to the conversations that I have with my friends when we hang out in the backyard on the weekends.
@dlkuku (1936)
My neighbor has to know everything going on. It drives me batty. There are just some things that are none of her business. She has even asked me what something I bought cost. She's a nice lady and all, but she needs to keep her nose out of where it doesn't belong.
@kuting (887)
my neighbors are not that noisy. they dont bother me much. their family is what you can consider an extendd family, with the grandparents live with their children and childrens children. i think there are about 30 of them in the family, some live in one apartment next to mine and others around the neighborhood. during saturdays and sundays, they would stay in the apartments near us and talk about a lot of things. they sometimes would have a cook-out. it always seems like there's a fiesta or a party. but they are also considerate of me and my cousin living nearby. they are friendly and happy people.
Good for me because our neighbors don't do that often but one thing I can't afford is that if they will play their music as if they were the only living in that community. What a loud sound all tru out the village. whew...I can't complain because they were from the highest official, you know they don't mind you because you are just mere citizen in the community so they do whatever they like...they are not sensitive to the needs of others that's way... :(
@thess0312 (442)
I dont know if my neighbor is really nosy to that extent but everytime we chat, it seems like she knows what is happening to everybody and the problems with them. I guess its because she has lived here since 1971. o_0