1st year work anniversary...

@jcvernz (477)
I'm excited to know that im going to have my 1st year at work on my present job this June 6. As if it seems like yesterday when i have prayed so much for this job. After all those interviews...and the most awaited one the final interview with the general manager confirming me that i was hired. Oh! that was one of the happiest moment of my life and tears of joy falling down on my checks. This was the big break given to me by GOD.He knows that i needed this work badly because i can be able to save my time, fare, effort and most of all i can have so much time to take care of my beloved son who means so much to me...for it's about a kilometer from our house...what i like it most.I was very happy to be a part of this company after all those not so good experiences of my previous employer but after all i have able to learn a lot from there that makes me a better person and employee.I never felt any regrets of giving up my previous employer for i have found a home in here..the people around that makes me feel being a part of the family..Thanks guys....
Wow congratulations in advance jcverns.I truly believe so, that time runs swiftly that we cant even realize that were already a year in the company.Yes, indeed thats one big factor in working that you are happy with your work and feel at ease with the people youre dealing with.
@jcvernz (477)
Thank you fairygreen. Truly indeed it was a great experience working in a friendly environment. So happy and thankful that i have found this one...my second home...have a blessed day.
ya.. that is true.. actualy dam hard to get very good enviroment company that make you so happy now a days... by the way... that is also good that can so enjoy with it there.. congratulation to you.. hope that you can keep this happy life to end
@steven318 (469)
well.. 1st of all congrate to you 1st that you have your 1st anniversary there... even i have 2 years work experince but all is from part time period so add on become 2 hahaha so dont have aniversary for me .. any way hope you enjoy everday there
@lyndee22 (1212)
Congratulations! Once you've learned to love your work no matter how hard it is or how far you travel there's no reason for not staying long in a company. There's a lot of wonders working in a warm and friendly environment and you will not notice you've been in the company for a long period of time.
@jcvernz (477)
I do agree with you lyndee..well in fact my first job...have there for almost 8 years and have to travelled for one hour but i love my work then so i dedicated my time so much for it also, though i have to bid goodbye for my first job but one way or another i have never felt any regrets because i have fulfilled my dreams...to pursue and finished my college education...Thanks for you post and have a blessed day.