Mylot...It Happens Again! Why?

mylot, why? - admin
@add_im (2712)
Wow! with an instant eye blink drops down my earnings to at least $1...from $11.11 now it's $10. It's too much and I truly find this very confusing sometimes when it comes to this matter because you will never know the real reason how your earnings dropped that instant, then again it's probably a glitch problem itself that cause this but I just don't know for sure if mylot itself could still ever put those earnings lost back into our account. This is terrible so to speak and even how small the lost amount is, still I find it very wasted because we worked for those small thing and it's not really being easy sparing most of our time here. We spend too much effort, time and so on and so forth, but why this happened over and over? Does anyone of you here feel the same irritation or disappointment when things like this occured to your own account?
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
i get irritated by it a lot, well i only lost 3 cents this time round but no doubt it wont have finished yet. Its just mylot getting ready to pay out. Its part of the ajustments they make just before they pay up blessed be
I've also lost money recently, 5 cents in the past 24 hours. I guess it's one of those things we have to accept on MyLot
@add_im (2712)
Hello to both of you. Yeah, I can understand that maybe they we're just doing some adjustment during payout time, however they could still just have letting us know through giving us alerts of what was going on so that way we won't be caught in any surprised when it comes to this matter. Thanks for sharing both of you.
Frankly, I am very angry about this. I do not believe it is a glitch. I believe it is on purpose. This is the second time I know of that they cheated you. They just cheated you out of $60 and now this! You need to write to them 3 times a day until they respond to you. I would address the $60 issue, too. Write to them until they get tired of your letters and respond to you. They owe you big time. Do not let them get away with this. If you do, they will keep doing it.
@add_im (2712)
Hello Yestheypayme2todothis, it's really sad when one is being cheated over and over. I'm not really trying to against mylot itself, but by the way they keep on doing things like this truly makes people disappointed and irritated. I have been forgiven them already about those $60 issue that they took back away from my previous account, even my account itself got deactivated...I just left it behind and forget about it, but this time around I've noticed again that it happen now by dropping my earnings. I don't know, i'm just really confused. Hope mylot itself will take responsible actions about this matter of earnings dropping towards mylotters.
They took 60.00 from you and you are still here? I think you should contact someone. I think you should have contacted them before even posting this, I know I would have. These things happen on here and they don't bother to tell you what is going on. It is left up to the user to come to some conclusion, they least that they could do is inform of some sys. issues. Seriously, it wouldn't be that hard for them to send out an alert. No, you should try and find out what has occured and why. Stand up for yourself, don't lay down...... Good-luck.
@add_im (2712)
I've tried many times trying to beg them if I could still get back my previous earnings, doesn't matter if I can't activate back my previous account what's more important is I can have my earnings back even to this new account that I recently made. Thanks for showing concern about this matter.
@derek_a (10902)
I think it might be a glitch on the site. Some of my friends here have noticed their points drop and then recover later. I think though there should be an explanation if this sort of thing happens and would certainly e-mail them and ask what's going on.
@add_im (2712)
I don't know derek what's going on, this has truly been a problem here to many and it keeps on and on without any finding right solutions what really's going on. I am just tired truly to hear same excuses like it's a 'glitch' that causes this, but then again nothing I can do more because after all, i'm just only but a user here and no power at all to push more complaints about such matter. Thanks for sharing.
@derek_a (10902)
I really hope that you manage to get this all sorted out. I agree with another post that says you ought to find out about why it happened before too. Even in a court of law, they can't give you a fine without telling you why, and once you have earned money and it shows up, it's yours, and if any of it is taken away it should be made clear why it was taken away. Keep us informed of what happens :-)
@add_im (2712)
Yes, I will and thank you for showing your concern about this matter.
@gberlin (3836)
Yes, I noticed that mine dropped 9 cents. I think it may have to do with people's discussion being deleted that I responded to. I did respond to a couple of people who posted discussions with a money making website in there discussion. I believe that this is not allowed.
@add_im (2712)
I don't know for sure if everything has to do with people's discussions being deleted that we've responded to. My concerns about this matter truly bugging me to speak out, voice it out so that those responsible for this would be seriously felt even small sympathy and will take actions about this seriously.
hey bubble girl, im sorry to hear this, im new to mylot hope this doesnt happen with me, ill probably leave mylot then...
@add_im (2712)
Hi, (bubble girl? why? LOL :-) Anyways, yeah for you to know it does really happen to many of the mylotters here and just do hope it won't happen to you as you go farther. Goodluck!
bubble gal, cuz ystday u started that bubble gum topic ....rite?
@add_im (2712)
Oh I see, thanks for that calling...giving me another idea to post another discussion about bubbles this time LOL :-)
@tellus (1445)
• Finland
hello add_im! it has happened for me also. still do not know what could be the reason for that..
@add_im (2712)
Hello tellus, yeah I guess if not majority of the people here experience this loss of earnings and still the same excuses i've been hearing like it's only but a 'glitch'. I just don't really know for sure, what caused it. Thanks for sharing tellus. :-)
@tamskie (388)
It is maybe because you made an update in your profile something like that. Because that wouldn't drop for no reason at all.
@add_im (2712)
Oh, I never know that there's a policy here that it has to do something with just updating profiles...that's weird sounding for me if it is true, but I don't really know exactly what it is and the reason behind it. Thanks for sharing.