You love her but you're too shy to say

Sweethearts - Two people who love each other
You tried to say it for a lot of times. You even rehearsed in front of the mirror and tried to memorize lines and yet, whenever you come face to face with her, you still fail and it happens over and over again. If you really cant say it, what were your options in letting her realize that you have feelings for her?
@butterfly39 (3907)
Okey, then text her, or if not make yourself comfortable with her by talking to her on the phone or sending sweet messages to her. thru that...im sure you'll know if the girl likes you or not.
@rishi24 (27)
realising to her is not the best method to ur hert feeling to anybody its just a foolness and nothing else.if u love someone than u have to something to him or he,other u could lose ur love
lol typical question i am kind of in this situation, but i seriously dont know what to do! on one hand i feel that i am happy without anyone to bug me or anything nor do i have to wait for my gf to come, but at the same time i like this girl at my work & i always get mixed responses from her (not verbal) her body language is like positive but it seems she is going around with another guy!! not too bothered, but yeah if i get the guts then i just say it right to her else i am shy lol
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Writing it down in a letter and sending it to her would probably work. I think that would just be a great idea.