Mass Grave Found in Ukraine From WW II

http://story.news.ask.com//article/20070605/D8PIN0NG0.html How sad all those people didn't get a proper burial. I wonder if they will even be able to identify any of those people. Please read the story and leave a comment with your thoughts.
@KrisNY (7591)
This story is very sad! I'm sure there were alot of unkown gravesites with Jews in them- Hitler was a terrible man and had som nay followers- I'm sure they won't be identified now- as it has been too many years- But it is sad!
It is very sad.
@jolenegreen (1209)
HOW SAD. I read the date over and over again..1941, 1941, and it seems to me.That really wasnt that long ago. I was born in 1984. That was only 40 something years before I was born. YIKES. If that could happen then, what could still happen now? ANyways....sad that they found the gravesite. I wonder how many bodies are there? I wonder what they will do with them? Rather small article for something sooo huge.
I know its very sad.