I have a dumb question

@estherlou (5017)
I want to create some bumper stickers. What kind of software do I need to be able to do this?
@Foxxee (3653)
I know a website that you can visit. The website lets you create/design your own bumper sticker. http://www.makestickers.com/ It will let you know what to do from there. Hope this helps and you can start making some bumper stickers!
Hey, thanks for the site. I never thought about it, but I could have some fun doing this!
@estherlou (5017)
Thanks. It is a great site. The problem is, I don't want to buy a bumper sticker, I want to create my own, so I need my own templates and the software to create them.
@Willowlady (10666)
This is not a dumb question. I have something online you could do for that.... www.makestickers.com/ And here is something to download from somewhere I have never had a problem with... www.freedownloadscenter.com/Business/Card_and_Label_Makers/Making_Bumper_Stickers_and_Magnetic_Signs.html Check them out and I hope one of them is something you can use.
@gberlin (3836)
I checked out the sites and liked them. I think www.makestickers.com is very reasonably priced. Thank you for sharing with us.
@jillhill (37383)
I have made bumper stickers using the print shop. I also have two scrapbooking programs that offer this and other projects.
when you find out let me know ive been looking in the stores and so far havent found any
That's not a dumb question. It's a great question! I don't have the answer, but I'm looking forward to reading the answers from other posters.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, I must say there is never anything wrong when asking for help at all. Sorry, I don't know of a software that does that. Good luck with that, though.